the list - updated 12/13/2016

Started by alantani, October 30, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Boss may be 2 boats out of H&M...just a thought! :)

Aiala

Quote from: Potiguar - AKA MeL B on November 16, 2016, 05:27:23 PM
Boss, maybe 2 boats out of H&M... just a thought! :)

Good idea! Red Rooster III is a spacious, comfortable, and well laid-out vessel... I'd love to ride her again.  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Red Rooster III is open 13-18 June 2017;

https://www.hmlanding.com/boat/red-rooster-iii#tab-open-trips

it will be a blast a million times over if AT.com pull this out....

alantani

been on the SOA for 20 years, going to stay with them for the june trip, but i am looking for a guadalupe trip and was thinking of the Humboldt group on the royal star from august 12-19, 2017.  that will likely be a guadalupe trip.  it's just that their trips are $400 a day.  by comparison, our trip would be $300 per day.  their 7 day trip is $2800, not including crew tip and fish processing.  our trip is $1600 for 5 days, and that includes a $200 tip for the crew
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

Still, I haven't been to the 'lupe so it's a bucket list item!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

i know some of the humboldt tuna guys and they're a really nice bunch.  standard format, though.  tag your own fish, charter master rides for free, tip and mexican licenses not included.  not like our trip, but then our trip is anything but standard. 

alantani

mike pate won't be able to join us this year, jonathan is in, and mel is on standby. 

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on November 17, 2016, 05:41:03 AM
mike pate won't be able to join us this year, jonathan is in, and mel is on standby. 

I sure hate to miss the SOA trip (and you guys!), but it appears that I will be on a Hawaii cruise with the wife and two other couples in June. I got outvoted 5-1. But pencil me in if we can put together a Guadalupe trip next year. I'm going to Alijos on the Excel next month. That's another item off my "bucket list".
Heck, it might be cheaper for me to just move to CA.
Hot Tuna - a great band from the 70's.
Mike Pate
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Porthos

Looks like we won't be seeing Sara of Five Star at the dock offloading our fish on any future trips. Ownership change in December.

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/five-star-will-be-under-new-ownership.643308/

Bryan Young

Sarah will be surely missed.

I know there are a bunch of young fisherman that will definitely miss seeing Tanner...they would go fishing out of SD just for a chance to talk to Tanner...Stalker....  lol

I wish them the very best.  They deserve a break.  It's hard work.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Wally15

Quote from: Bryan Young on November 22, 2016, 05:34:12 PM
Sarah will be surely missed.

I know there are a bunch of young fisherman that will definitely miss seeing Tanner...they would go fishing out of SD just for a chance to talk to Tanner...Stalker....  lol

I wish them the very best.  They deserve a break.  It's hard work.

If Tanner is the daughter, there are some OLD fishermen that will miss her as well. As my Grandad would say, "she would make a bulldog break his chain". ;D
Pate
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

finally got the email out to everyone.  we lost matt juanes.  he's got a young family and he's trying to buy a house. 

alantani

yeah, tim won't be able to make it this year....   :-\

alantani

drew and jun both had things come up, so they won't be able to come.  david and mel, you're on!!!!