everybody sit tight - CANCELLED! !!!!!!!

Started by alantani, November 04, 2016, 05:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

our trip might get scrubbed.  big swells and a low tide might shut down the harbor entrance on sunday morning.  for anyone traveling that has not left yet, sit tight until the end of the day.  the landing will call us and let us know.  the coast guard will make the call this afternoon.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

THANKS FOR INFO!  :) BUT  :( BECAUSE IT MIGHT GET CANCELLED...

Big Tim

Looking like 15 + swells at 15-20 seconds apart. .. Good surfing

Bryan Young

The party at Alan's will still continue.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

Yeah, it's cancelled. Big swells, the coast guard will likely close the bar, swells coming in 15 feet every 20 seconds. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on November 04, 2016, 08:29:48 PM
Yeah, it's cancelled. Big swells, the coast guard will likely close the bar, swells coming in 15 feet every 20 seconds. 

Ok that stinks!!!!!!

Now lets plan another one very soon...like next week.....

foakes

Sorry to hear this --

However, the best thing is getting together to tell stories and have a little fun.

I know that Tim has it all covered as resident Mastiere Chef de' Cuisine O de Pescadero -- but Taco Temple is just down the Road for one of your meals.

No fun fishing in a washing machine -- and risky to boot.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Porthos

Bryan Young

Sorry to hear. How about perch fishing or maybe fishing in the harbor for halibut?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

theswimmer

Brian,
20 footers coming up the beach north of Morro Rock.

Find me a pier....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Swami805

Thanks Tim and everybody for doing all the leg work, We'll get'em next time. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

i think i will do channel islands after seeing you guys at cayucos. anyone else wants to do this? Alan T. are you spending the wknd at "the beach house"? the Mirage has an overnight for $165 c'mon guys let's do this...

David Hall

Okay!  Now I regret not going even more!  All they can do is eat drink and share stories!  I'm pretty good at those things.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Booked on the Mirage(nov 6) and there are 23 left out of 24  :D ;) :) 9 more for a GO...

mikeysm