Newell 500 Series 4.6 Stainless Steel Gear Set (SOLD OUT!!!)

Started by Black Pearl, November 04, 2016, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

This item is sold out. 

Please check with Smooth Drag for this item.

Black Pearl

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

SantaBarbarian

Very glad to see you working on this project! Not to get too far ahead but should you fabricate a set of 5.5 gears, there would be a great demand as well. Good to see this!

Best Regards,
Gary

Grappler

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Black Pearl

This item will be available next week. You can place your order from my online store.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

This item is available for purchasing on my online store. There are limited quantity available....

https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc

eguinn

Maybe I'm missing something, I went to your site & I see a set of 3.6-1 gears for the 200,300,400 series, I didn't see any for the 500 series. Ed

Black Pearl

Quote from: eguinn on August 11, 2017, 07:57:50 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, I went to your site & I see a set of 3.6-1 gears for the 200,300,400 series, I didn't see any for the 500 series. Ed

They are sold out. I believe that Smooth Drag still have few. By the way, I made this in 4.8:1. It is an unicon 100 sets on the field.

I don't think I will be making anymore of this gear set because there is no demand for it.

badfish71

I just checked smooth drag.. There aren't any on their site. :-\

Black Pearl

Quote from: badfish71 on August 11, 2017, 10:23:06 PM
I just checked smooth drag.. There aren't any on their site. :-\

You will need to call SmoothDrag (Dawn). Some items are not on the site, but they are in stock.

Black Pearl

Quote from: badfish71 on August 11, 2017, 11:24:16 PM
thanks I'll try that

I just checked with SmoothDrag that they still have few sets in stock. If anyone wants them, please call Dawn ASAP.