So when is the "make up" trip?

Started by pjstevko, November 05, 2016, 04:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

When is the next date/time everyone is available???

What about one of those limited load 12 hour Cape San Martin trips???

After Thursday next week I'm laid off from work so I'm basically open to any dates.....

mikeysm

Tim will have to refund all that money and that might be costly. I was charged to send it as a gift on paypal. He might be wise to plan another trip.

Mike

Swami805

I'm game, I'll be busy with family Thanksgiving week but any other time is fine.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: mikeysm on November 05, 2016, 01:53:31 PM
Tim will have to refund all that money and that might be costly. I was charged to send it as a gift on paypal. He might be wise to plan another trip.

Mike

plan another trip or send as checks individually, i prefer a trip with the AT.com Crew...

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: pjstevko on November 05, 2016, 04:15:21 AM
When is the next date/time everyone is available???

i'm game almost anytime, i'm permanently unemployed.  ;D :D ;) :)

alantani

it will come back as a paypal gift, so no charge for the return, at least.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

I would never have done PayPal on this trip but we were up against it finding a new boat on the fly and it was the only way to expedite the money fast enough to charter a new boat. I'm sorry if any have been charged on the transaction and if it was sent PayPal gift you shouldn't have. But if you used a credit card your bank may have a transaction fee they charge??? If I get any fees on the refunds it will be small and I was going to buy breakfast & lunch anyway and am willing to take on that cost. As far as a new date, Alan is busy the rest of this year and I will be going on the Endeavor on Dec. 31 and would never ask Alan for the use of his family's home for a trip like this without him being there. My best guess is an April 2017 trip near the opening of the season like we did before and obviously we had a blast  ;D ... I wont be on the SOA charter but I do have an in on 2 overnight trips out of the Channel Islands on the Mirage in June and August 2017 for WSB and Halibut that I will be given an opportunity to help fill those charters with AT members.

What could go wrong with Big Tim in the house  ;D  More to follow.

foakes

That is always a good trip to the Channel Islands.

I have gone out of Oxnard a few times for overnight day and a half trips.

Nice way to fill up the freezer with fillets.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

theswimmer

Timmy,
I checked with Miss Mari and we are good for your birthday on the  31 of Dec........
Best ,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on November 08, 2016, 02:55:04 AM
Timmy,
I checked with Miss Mari and we are good for your birthday on the  31 of Dec........
Best ,
JT
Quote from: Big Tim on November 08, 2016, 12:52:55 AM
I would never have done PayPal on this trip but we were up against it finding a new boat on the fly and it was the only way to expedite the money fast enough to charter a new boat. I'm sorry if any have been charged on the transaction and if it was sent PayPal gift you shouldn't have. But if you used a credit card your bank may have a transaction fee they charge??? If I get any fees on the refunds it will be small and I was going to buy breakfast & lunch anyway and am willing to take on that cost. As far as a new date, Alan is busy the rest of this year and I will be going on the Endeavor on Dec. 31 and would never ask Alan for the use of his family's home for a trip like this without him being there. My best guess is an April 2017 trip near the opening of the season like we did before and obviously we had a blast  ;D ... I wont be on the SOA charter but I do have an in on 2 overnight trips out of the Channel Islands on the Mirage in June and August 2017 for WSB and Halibut that I will be given an opportunity to help fill those charters with AT members.

What could go wrong with Big Tim in the house  ;D  More to follow.

I'm 75% certain I'm in on this too....

pjstevko

Anyone wanna try to do the 12 hour Cape San Martin trip the Sunday after Thanksgiving?

alantani

crud, gonna be busy then.  we have our final discover angling trip that day. 

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on November 16, 2016, 05:00:07 PM
crud, gonna be busy then.  we have our final discover angling trip that day. 

It doesn't happen to be that exact day I just want to plan a trip or two because the weather is so iffy this time of year and I'd  hate to not get a trip in before the season ends.....

alantani

personally, i'm booked up until mid december, but you know how crazy things get towards christmas.  not sure what the wife has planned with both kids home from college.  it may have to be last minute for me!  if it's a small group and the weather is decent, you should just come up here, stay overnight at the house and let me take you guys out on my boat. 

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on November 16, 2016, 05:10:00 PM
personally, i'm booked up until mid december, but you know how crazy things get towards christmas.  not sure what the wife has planned with both kids home from college.  it may have to be last minute for me!  if it's a small group and the weather is decent, you should just come up here, stay overnight at the house and let me take you guys out on my boat.  

That's an unbelievably offer Alan! I'm sure an offer like that would get a lot of interest.  I'd rather pay you for your time,  gas and boat upkeep than the marina....

I'm unemployed at the monument so I'm basically available anytime except Thanksgiving,  the night of our work Christmas party  and Christmas but I understand it is the holiday season already.....

You say the word and I'll be there (baring anything major happens)