Cortez Classic Jig Master kits

Started by Cortez_Conversions, November 19, 2016, 02:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Fixed :o
Sorry!

The code is Fall2016 case sensitive.
I'll go thru all the orders when shipping them on Sunday and refund the discount on any orders that are
missing them.
Thanks!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thinket

Word up...it works! Ordered 2. Thanks tom

Maxed Out

Hi Tom, I apologize for going crazy and buying one for each finger plus one for the thumb ;D ;D. Your black Friday special was just too good to pass up. The regular price is already a screaming deal and I wouldn't hesitate to pay the regular price for these stunning Jigmaster kits !!

Next summer the guys in tuna town will be very jealous when they see the line-up of Cortez fish killers. The albacore won't stand a chance !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

mitch27

Just got my blue 500 size Cortez Classic Jig master kit today . Tom I'm speechless , The best lookin reel I own . Black Friday was good to me .                                                          Thanks Tom for making these       mitch27

Cortez_Conversions

I am finally caught up with shipping!

A huge thank you to all of you who bought Cortez Conversions gear! Not just over the weekend, but from day one.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

mhc

I think we should be thanking you for making the stuff we wanted - Thanks Tom!
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Islandgypsy

Picked mine up yesterday , awesome design, machining , and finish ..well worth the price of admission. Thanks, Tom!   Greg

timtastic

Also wanted to chime in and say I received mine this week as well. thank you. Talk about perfection.  I think I need another. :)

JRD

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 26, 2016, 03:58:39 AM
Fixed :o
Sorry!

The code is Fall2016 case sensitive.
I'll go thru all the orders when shipping them on Sunday and refund the discount on any orders that are
missing them.
Thanks!

Tom I just received my squidder, fantastic and I will be putting up a build post when all the parts come in.  Any plans on expanding colors for the jigmaster kits?  I would love to match the green squidder with a 501 and 99.

PacRat

Here's a pair of Classics. I've waited a while to have all the components to do these. Now I just need to get them spooled up and get them out on the water. These really are in a class all their own. Tom has taken the term 'Classic' to a new level. I ordered these in silver because I want to use them without reservation and I don't want to cry as they develop battle rash.
Thank you Tom
-Mike

STRIPER LOU

Those look great Mike! Excellent work as usual. Toms kits are extraordinary and if I ever get the time to put mine together?
..........Lou

Reel 224

Mike; Very nice, If I didn't spend so much on rods,reels,and tackle I would order/buy one of toms Sqidder package. But Ruth would kill me :'( ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

mo65

I'd love to have one of the Cortez Jiggy kits...don't even really need one...but I neeeeeed one...LOL! Oh well, one of these days. Incredible reel Tom! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

I hear you Mo! I'm in the same boat, didn't need them, but needed to have them :)

Not easy holding back on Tom's Classic design.

Mike, somehow I missed yours, very nice reels.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.