ProGear 545/541 Yokes.

Started by Bryan Young, November 23, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

The ProGear 545/541 yokes are now available. The may also fit Accurate Magnum reels.   Here are some photos of the yoke.  First and second photo are comparison shots between a SmoothDrag Jigmaster Yoke and my PG545/541 yoke.

They are $6 shipped in the USA. Please PM with your order.

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

swill88

Bryan Young

Yes they are stainless. 301 full hard to be exact
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Man, that's cool Bryan....and great price !!

I'm thinking possibly PG 454 also ?? most certainly drops in the jigmaster accurate magnum. I'll be ordering several, just need to get exact count first.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

swill88

Bryan,

I'll take two. Friday or Saturday I'm going to Khanh's to pick up a couple rods then to Alan's cave if he's back.

I'll call you when I'm on the road.

Thanks for making these!

Steve

JRD

Quote from: Bryan Young on November 23, 2016, 05:54:09 AM
The ProGear 545/541 yokes are now available. The may also fit Accurate Magnum reels.   Here are some photos of the yoke.  First and second photo are comparison shots between a SmoothDrag Jigmaster Yoke and my PG545/541 yoke.

They are $6 shipped in the USA. Please PM with your order.

Thank you,
Bryan

Fits the 3/0 Penn Magnum perfectly and for sure hardened.  I relieved the edges where the jack plate rides and a little on the pinion slot "just in case" and it really tested my Harbor Freight needle file set.  Thank you!

steelhead_killer

Quote of the month! 

I wish I had to count how many magnums I have buried in the closet and drawers of the house!  lol   ;D  Ted you must open your collection to the Smithsonian!   ;D

Quote from: Maxed Out on November 24, 2016, 05:41:58 AM
Man, that's cool Bryan....and great price !!

I'm thinking possibly PG 454 also ?? most certainly drops in the jigmaster accurate magnum. I'll be ordering several, just need to get exact count first.

Ted
><)))">

Maxed Out

Hi Bryan,  Very cool to have this option. I'd love to grab 4 if they're still available.

Thanks, Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!