New Years in Morro Bay!??! BT's birthday fishing on the Endeavor ... Let's go

Started by Big Tim, November 26, 2016, 04:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on December 19, 2016, 12:58:10 AM
I'll be in the area mid morning Friday to get a little casting practice in from the pier so I can help cook either night. 

I have lots of confidence in my "catching" abilities so I'll offer up some of my rockfish for dinner on Saturday night..... Unless we wanna just go get pizza  ;D

I can offer up a dessert or whatever else is needed.....

Pj

PJ, I'm rolling on the floor  ;D ;D Taco Temple is always a good choice.

BT

pjstevko

Big Tim

theswimmer

Sorry , you are correct Tim.
We will be there early Friday 😁
I was looking at the date not the day.
I just missed your call.
Hang tight for a sec.....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

not sure when i'm coming down, now.  just got an email from mike saying that the catching was pretty bad.  not even worth the gas to drive down.  too bad.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on December 19, 2016, 04:44:58 AM
not sure when i'm coming down, now.  just got an email from mike saying that the catching was pretty bad.  not even worth the gas to drive down.  too bad.   :-\

Well obviously you are welcome at your own house Alan...We can make room for you  ;D

BT

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on December 19, 2016, 04:44:58 AM

Are you fishing with us too or just coming for dinner?

Big Tim

Trip is full, they filled 15 spots today. I have a few friends that wanted to go, but you snooze you lose. Next year when we start setting dates you got to get in early. The 12 hour Cape San Martin trip sells out even on the Wednesday trips.

BT

alantani

no, that was the trip to san diego.  i won't be going down to see georgia mike and lannie.  tim was asking about tuna on my way back, but i won't be going. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on December 20, 2016, 05:25:35 AM
Trip is full, they filled 15 spots today. I have a few friends that wanted to go, but you snooze you lose. Next year when we start setting dates you got to get in early. The 12 hour Cape San Martin trip sells out even on the Wednesday trips.

BT

Guess it's gonna be a small AT crew.... I really can't wait!

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on December 20, 2016, 11:05:35 PM
Quote from: Big Tim on December 20, 2016, 05:25:35 AM

BT

Guess it's gonna be a small AT crew.... I really can't wait!

AT.COM will be well represented by the 3 of us  ;D

pjstevko

pjstevko

I think I'm more excited about this fishing trip than I am for Christmas  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D