New Years in Morro Bay!??! BT's birthday fishing on the Endeavor ... Let's go

Started by Big Tim, November 26, 2016, 04:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Ok, I don't why but Mrs. Tani likes me and has approved my stay at the Tani residents home for New Years...Who does this, even Alan said  ??? ... I want this to be very low key and respectful of this residence ... I know JT and Ms. Mari want to go as well as PJ and myself. My son Mike and his gal Lizzie as well, I need only a few people for the house that will make sure we leave only our footprints. You need to get you own reservations on the Endeavor for Dec. 31, 2016 and contact me for further dinner instructions. This is a 12 hour trip to Cape San Martin on Dec. 31 out of Morro Bay Landing...This will fill up! and you may need to make Hotel reservations as well.

BT

you never what's cookin'

swill88

Tim, I want to be there but Baja calls.

Anybody who can make this should make it happen.

No need for a restaurant when Tim has a kitchen.

(you will have to listen to him tell a few stories however ???)

Have a great birthday!

Steve

theswimmer

Tim you know we are in. I got this one pre approved😇
I think I will call Miss Ann at The Sundowner for a room but we will be there for the party!
Morro Bay has a great boat parade in the evening on the 31st.
What are we cooking?😎
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I'm 99% sure I'm in just need to verify with the wife tonight.  I'd like to reserve some floor space at the Tani resident for the weekend of that's ok with you Tim....

alantani

have a great time.  we'll be in sanger with the folks.  new year's day is always a real feast at the house.  swing by if you are in the neighborhood!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

We will have a New Year's Day family dim sum gathering this year before my cousin goes back to the beautiful and balmy Michigan.

Have fun. Wish I could be there.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

pjstevko

theswimmer

Got the deluxe room at the Sundowner.
Calling the Landing at 8 am.😎

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on December 05, 2016, 03:53:46 PM
Got the deluxe room at the Sundowner.
Calling the Landing at 8 am.😎

So far it looks like just the 3 of us. It's all good  ;D

Tim

pjstevko

My reservation already cleared my bank account.......I'm committed!

I'm headed to Sportsmans Warehouse tomorrow in case anyone needs anything????

pjstevko

thorhammer