One Piece Frame JigMaster 500/501 is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, December 07, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Here is the latest on this project.

The first product run kit will be for Jigmaster 501 in sliver color. The qty is 100 pieces. Few samples are being made for testing now, and they will be shipped to here (Florida) for testing. If everything tests out fine, the production will start. A pre-order will also start. The price is $199.00 including shipping within the USA (USPS mailing service).

For pre-order, 50% payment will be required, and the remaining 50% will be due upon the order is ready to be shipped out.

I have tried to keep the cost down, and I feel that it is a good price for this Jigmaster aluminum kit (One price frame, right sideplate, SS reel foot, rod clamp, magnetic control, clicker and SS side plate screws (bridge screws are not included).

All a person will need is right side drive trans and a handle.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
--Alan

thorhammer

Hey Alan, i'd like one. Is the spool in the kit anodized silver also?

John

Black Pearl

Quote from: thorhammer on August 22, 2017, 12:54:25 PM
Hey Alan, i'd like one. Is the spool in the kit anodized silver also?

John

Hi John,

I am think the spool in silver or dark blue (two available colors).

Alan

thorhammer

ok. i'll take silver spool. I already have your blue one :)

Black Pearl

Quote from: thorhammer on August 22, 2017, 04:03:01 PM
ok. i'll take silver spool. I already have your blue one :)

It will not be that light blue. It will be much darker

swill88

I'll buy one Alan.  Blue spool please.

Thanks for doing this!

Steve

thorhammer

Agree with Steve. I'll take the dark blue then. Thanks Alan!

John

thorhammer

Yep, Excellent. Alan, let me know when you need $$ and I'll send MO. I def want the matching blade on this one. Are there other blade colors? I need some for other things.

thanks!

John

badfish71

I want to hold out for the 4/0 version of this but I these are soooooooo tempting!!

steelfish

Quote from: badfish71 on August 25, 2017, 03:54:58 PM
I want to hold out for the 4/0 version of this but I these are soooooooo tempting!!

yep that ultra narrow version of a 4/0 sounds so unique that I already saving to get it
The Baja Guy

Black Pearl

Quote from: steelfish on August 25, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

yep that ultra narrow version of a 4/0 sounds so unique that I already saving to get it

You might change your mind when you see this in a picture. It is very sweet.

jigmaster501

I am in for one.

Question,

Will the spool shaft on the handle side have the spindle shoulder extending right to the bearing like a Newell does or will it be thinner for a longer length like a Penn spool. Just wondering if I needed a shim if I used a penn pinion gear??

Thanks.

Eugene

Alto Mare

Eugene, the current custom Jigmaster parts from Pro Challenger will be shared by this kit, including the spool.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

This is a finished right sideplate. The one frame/left sideplate is being made now.

badfish71

:o
Damint!! I want to hold out for the 4/0 version of this so bad but these are looking great! any chance they will be offered in the white?