One Piece Frame JigMaster 500/501 is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, December 07, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Updated on 07/07/2018

Hi all,

This shipment with this frame, 116 &117 Senator gear sleeves, 113H handle arm (silver & red) and 29L-100 spool is still sitting in L.A. I had ben on the phone with FedEx for the past 3 days. According to FedEd, it should be in FL on 07/09.

Sorry to those members who placed their order online is taking little longer. I promise that I will ship out most orders at once when it comes in on MOnday 07/09.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
--Alan

############################################################################

Updated on 7/4/2018

Finally, the US Custom just released my shipment of this product, and it will be arrived in FL tomorrow.

All paid orders will start shipping out from tomorrow.

Also, I have been thinking on this 4th of July. A person can not be greedy, it is time to give back to the community. So here is what I am going to do.

1.) For every this JigMaster kit is sold, I will donate $10.00 to the "Wounded Warrior Project" (https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/donate) for our Vets. I will be in touch with "Wounded Warrior Project" representative tomorrow on that.

2.) I am going to build a JigMaster 501 for Alan Tani with this kit and all my JigMaster parts I am selling. No donation is required from any member. If any money is received for this reel, that money will go straight to the "Wounded Warrior Project".

Hi Guys,

I just added the 501/500 one piece frame item on my online store. Please note that I added the 501 silver frame only because most black frame were taken. If you are interested in the black frame, please email me or call me at 561-662-4023.

https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc

If you are in FL, please let me know. 7% sale tax will be added.
Please let me know if you are outside the US member. The shipping will be higher.

Option #1
    1.) left side plate with frame and right side plate. 40 pieces in silver and 10 in black.
    2.) 4 stainless steel screws.
    3.) stainless steel reel foot with 4 screws.
    4.) 2 ABEC 7 Boca Bearings ball bearings.
    5.) 2 bearing caps.
    6.) rod clamp with 2 stainless steel screws
    7.) clicker button
    8.) clicker stainless steel springs with "E" clip

- Model - 500: $185.00
                - Model - 501: $175.00

Option #2: Option #1 + Aluminium Spool
                - Model 500 (Silver/Red/Black): $219.00
                - Model 501 (Silver/Red/Black): $205.00

Option #3: Option #1 + Magnetic Control function
                - Model 500: $205.00
                - Model 501: $195.00

Option #4: Option #3 + Aluminium Spool
                - Model 500 (Silver/Red/Black): $239.00
                - Model 501 (Silver/Red/Black): $225.00

Shipping cost is $5.00 per item within the USA. For outside of the USA, shipping cost will be determined.

Check it out the spool spinning... This video is from Sal... Tks Sal!!!!!

Aiala

Quote from: Black Pearl on December 07, 2016, 03:00:38 PM
Is it a good stuff?

I think most here would agree that anything you come up with is decidedly excellent stuff. :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Gfish

Great idea! There's times when I'm usin' mine, that I gotta(wanna) cast, an it takes a few practice casts n' adjustments before I can do it without gettin' a backlash. Cast control beyond the spool tension knob an' my thumb really helps with other reels I got. This'ed be a good incentive for me to finally try some Alum. sideplates for onea my Penns.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

steelhead_killer

I have a couple on ABU 6500's from England.  I installed them for surfcasting.  Easily adjustable, even during flight.  However, it required drilling the end plate.  I had no problem with doing it on an cheap ABU side plate.  CC Plate will never get drilled in my hands! :)  But having it pre-drilled, or magnet ready, might be a good thing for those of use that suck at distance casting...my 2 cents

Andy
><)))">

Black Pearl

Quote from: steelhead_killer on December 07, 2016, 04:38:03 PM
I have a couple on ABU 6500's from England.  I installed them for surfcasting.  Easily adjustable, even during flight.  However, it required drilling the end plate.  I had no problem with doing it on an cheap ABU side plate.  CC Plate will never get drilled in my hands! :)  But having it pre-drilled, or magnet ready, might be a good thing for those of use that suck at distance casting...my 2 cents

Andy

Hi Andy,

It will have the mag control knob and components inside the side plate. The only requirement is the spool must be non-plastic. Nothing will need to install on the spool at all.

Thanks,
--Alan

handi2

Yes Alan most people would like more cast control with these reels. As they are there is no cast control adjustment other that tightening the left side bearing.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

steelfish

awesome idea, not fan of the jigmaster, but with all the current SS upgrades and sideplates and now this I will find a cheap donor reel to make it a project.

go for it Alan,
The Baja Guy

mizmo67

~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Black Pearl

It will be kind of look like this.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

mo65

Very nice...the vast majority of Jigmaster users can benefit from this. Very handy for casting lighter weights. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Having the option to turn them on or off, those would be nice on any reel...Bring'em on!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

fishhawk

yes Allan! yes,yes,yes n yes! In my opinion any of these metal side plates need them if you're casting with them.I guess the metal side plates hold the spool shaft firmer (less tolerance) and I get better free spool or so it seems.

Black Pearl

It could be end up the left side plate with the frame in one piece and right side plate.

Gfish

Sounds good Allen C., that'ed be even better 'cause of the strength factor.
Gfish, AKA Gary( actual first name's Gregg, but I prefer Gfish).
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!