One Piece Frame JigMaster 500/501 is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, December 07, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Just another option that a lot of members are asking.

To add the following item to this kit, I will give 8% off the total price.

https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc/item/jm-x-package-for-penn-jigmaster

Black Pearl

I am so excited that this item will be here in 2 weeks. I will post couple videos on this item later today.

Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Hi All,

These 500/501 one piece frame items are in the US now, and I should receive them by next week. Therefore, I just added the JigMaster 500 one piece frame in my online store. The 501 will be up there tomorrow.

Here is the link https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc/

Please don't forget to read each options.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Hi Guys,

I just added the 501 one piece frame item on my online store. Please note that I added the silver frame only because most black frame were taken. If you are interested in the black frame, please email me or call me at 561-662-4023.

https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc

mo65

Alan, will the out of stock 501 spools in other colors be available soon?
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Black Pearl

Quote from: mo65 on July 01, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
   Alan, will the out of stock 501 spools in other colors be available soon?

Unfortunately, no. The demand is just not there.

swill88

Alan, will you send an invoice based on the email already sent to you or should I just order from your store?
Thanks much!
Steve

Black Pearl

Quote from: swill88 on July 01, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
Alan, will you send an invoice based on the email already sent to you or should I just order from your store?
Thanks much!
Steve

Only if you are looking for 501 black frame, otherwise, you can just order it on my online store.

Thanks,
--Alan

Pacific Viking

Very cool I hope to be able to afford a couple of these. One of the issues I have with my 501 is if i'm am not careful lighter line sneaks between the spool and the reel body. Is there less room on your frame for that to happen?

Thanks,
Jesse

scrinch

What bridge screws do these need...stock or a narrower head for the recessed screw slots?

Alto Mare

Quote from: scrinch on July 02, 2018, 06:58:09 AM
What bridge screws do these need...stock or a narrower head for the recessed screw slots?
As for room for the head screw, you will be fine, there is enough room there.
Stainless steel screws are recommended when using the custom stainless steel bridge, but you will do just fine using stock, unless you use a power drive to set them in.

Not pushing you away from using power drives, of course you can, but need to be very cautious or you will strip the screws.

I assemble my kits by hand.

I would also like to mention that the custom thicker sleeve under the star will fit nicely on these kits.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Finally, the US Custom just released my shipment of this product, and it will be arrived in FL tomorrow.

All paid orders will start shipping out from tomorrow.

Also, I have been thinking on this 4th of July. A person can not be greedy, it is time to give back to the community. So here is what I am going to do.

1.) For every this JigMaster kit is sold, I will donate $10.00 to the "Wounded Warrior Project" (https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/donate) for our Vets. I will be in touch with "Wounded Warrior Project" representative tomorrow on that.

2.) I am going to build a JigMaster 501 for Alan Tani with this kit and all my JigMaster parts I am selling. No donation is required from any member. If any money is received for this reel, that money will go straight to the "Wounded Warrior Project".

Gfish

Excellent! Thanks Allen.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Swami805

Good on you Alan, Looking forward to putting one together. Thanks.
Do what you can with that you have where you are