One Piece Frame JigMaster 500/501 is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, December 07, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Stand up move, Alan!
God Bless our brave men and women in every branch of our military!
Dom

Black Pearl

Hi all,

This shipment with this frame, 116 &117 Senator gear sleeves, 113H handle arm (silver & red) and 29L-100 spool is still sitting in L.A. I had ben on the phone with FedEx for the past 3 days. According to FedEd, it should be in FL on 07/09.

Sorry to those members who placed their order online is taking little longer. I promise that I will ship out most orders at once when it comes in on MOnday 07/09.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
--Alan

Swami805

My 501 kit came today, Looks great, very light, looks like you have a winner on your hands . I'll put it together this weekend and post some pics. I have the full magilla of custom parts for the internals,should be a heck of a reel. Thanks for all your effort Alan. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Black Pearl

Quote from: Swami805 on July 17, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
My 501 kit came today, Looks great, very light, looks like you have a winner on your hands . I'll put it together this weekend and post some pics. I have the full magilla of custom parts for the internals,should be a heck of a reel. Thanks for all your effort Alan. Sheridan

I can't wait to see those pictures. One more thing, please do fish with it. I know a lot of people like to build stuff and to look at it. This reel is hunger to be fished with.

thorhammer

Alan,  I would like a 501 with cast control <3 nicks / dents. I'm fishin it :)

John

Black Pearl

Quote from: thorhammer on July 17, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
Alan,  I would like a 501 with cast control <3 nicks / dents. I'm fishin it :)

John

You can get it from my online store.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Black Pearl on July 17, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

I can't wait to see those pictures. One more thing, please do fish with it. I know a lot of people like to build stuff and to look at it. This reel is hunger to be fished with.

swill88

Quote from: Black Pearl on July 17, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Alan... I'm hungry to fish it.  Hopefully October in Baja. Going to fish the discounted scratched silver 501 and the pristine black magged 501.  Can't wait!

Thanks for making these. They are NICE!

Steve

Black Pearl

Quote from: swill88 on July 18, 2018, 12:29:05 AM
Quote from: Black Pearl on July 17, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Alan... I'm hungry to fish it.  Hopefully October in Baja. Going to fish the discounted scratched silver 501 and the pristine black magged 501.  Can't wait!

Thanks for making these. They are NICE!

Steve

Yeah, let's build them and post some pictures.

skrilla

Wow! Any freespool lever components in the future plans? Would buy a few 100% Pro Challenger Jigmasters in a heartbeat! Already happy with your stuff keeping my mothball fleet alive.

Black Pearl

Quote from: skrilla on July 18, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
Wow! Any freespool lever components in the future plans? Would buy a few 100% Pro Challenger Jigmasters in a heartbeat! Already happy with your stuff keeping my mothball fleet alive.

Eventually, I will have it out.

Gfish

Ok. I pilfered some Jigmaster 506 parts to test mine(drag spacer, bridge screws, eccentric and e. lever). Works real good. I quickly dissembled it and put the 506 back together, so no pictures yet till I get my Mysticparts order. On the mag.: The eccentric sticks up about 0.3 mm past the outside a the plate, so a nylon or delrin washer may be needed between the lever and side plate. The clutch spring I had, hadda be shortened on both ends, cause the circular part was hittin the side of the beveled edge a the side plate, preventin full movement of the eccrentic. Easy peasy. This's gonna bea good un!

Imina shelf my Long Beach 65 Deluxe, put the line on the mag. 501 and FISH IT!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Hi Guys!

I'm jumping back into fishing again after a LOOONNGGG break due to life and saw the awesome frames Alan put together, so I snagged one of the ones with "dents" I say it like that cuz when it came it looked almost flawless!

I can't say enough how much of a master piece this is... just amazing quality from the adjustable mag to the great craftsmanship. I slammed this together with all of Alans products. This reel is all Pro Challenger handle, sleeve, gears, drag, yoke, bearings and everything is stainless steel, everything indestructible. Alan has officially created his own reel be remastering these jigmasters. This is now the "Pro-Jig". TO me these are the best star drags on the market now.

Paired this with a Rod Dwight made for me and now this is my go-to 30lb setup for tuna and yellow tail.

Thanks guys!

Shark Hunter

Welcome Back Brother!
Good to see you again.
That reel looks great!
Life is Good!

mhc

x 2  welcome back Jason - you're looking well!  ;D Thanks for the detailed look at a great reel.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.