let's make sure everyone feels welcomed.

Started by alantani, May 02, 2011, 02:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: bherrera on September 06, 2023, 10:35:07 PMCheers fellow fishermen and collectors. I am from Florida and I fish all types of waters. I also collect vintage reels and repair them. Some I even tune up.  :fish
Welcome from a fellow floridian!
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

bherrera

Bayardo

Gfish

Sounds like you're in the right place, Mr. Bay.
"I am just a cheeseburger in paradise". Good ol' Jimmy Buffet passed a couple of days ago...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mainemule

Took your advise regarding the PENN 320LD Reels. We Ordered and replaced the Handle side bearings (Beneath the Drive Gear) with new as suggested and no positive results. When the Drag Lever is pushed to the strike position the spool is pulled to the lever side and jambs. Are we sure tis is not a spool problem?

gregh61

Hello, I'm a new guy here.
Stumbled into this place while searching for information about an old reel that belonged to my Mother.
I thought everybody grew up fishing,... until I grew up.
Anyway, I'm glad to have found out what I needed and the reel is soon to be back in action. It's a Pfleuger Skilkast #1953.
Greg in SE Alabama
I never regretted going fishing.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

Welcome Greg from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

Benni3

Bill B

Good to have you here Greg.  Bill, SoCal mountains
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Lalo13

From day one.  I've always felt welcome here . I'm a reel nerd . No hiding the fact . Every time I've come back the super chill factor is what keeps me coming back . Keep kicking #### guys . Stay awesome  !