Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out, Steve V., Batomba, Benni3, Hardy Boy, nanz, hrgriz (+ 1 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

gstours

Wow Alan;  thats why your the Boss. :)
        Topic: first post  (Read 264283 times)
  Welcome to all persons interested in learning, problem solving, and sharing knowledge and experiences.   Thanks   gst. :-*

Daiello40

Thank you Alan for access.

Bill B

Welcome D40.... Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Daiello --

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Captn072945

Hi Alan. Mike Gaynor here. A little bit confused as this is my first post.
I need to have a Calcutta 400 TE gone through cleaning and any up-grades in cluding carbon fiber drag-washers.  I know where to send, as I will with a note as to what I need. My question is what is the payment process. Thanks. The reel will arrive from Oregon in the next few days, I will include my contact information.
The older I get, the more thankful I am for the things I didn't say.

alantani

Tiddlerbasher

Gloomis408

Hi new here. Just met Alan today great guy. He does great work. Spooled a couple of my reels and did maintenance on one of them. He mentioned I should post here as I might get some feed back as to where to fish in Hawaii. Looking into surf fishing. Will be staying in Lahaina Maui and Princeville Kauai. Any suggestions where to fish will be most appreciated. Thank you for your time.

alantani

welcome!!!!  yeah, if anyone could help out, that would be great!  thanks! alan

Gfish

Quote from: Gloomis408 on May 25, 2017, 12:44:39 AM
Hi new here. Just met Alan today great guy. He does great work. Spooled a couple of my reels and did maintenance on one of them. He mentioned I should post here as I might get some feed back as to where to fish in Hawaii. Looking into surf fishing. Will be staying in Lahaina Maui and Princeville Kauai. Any suggestions where to fish will be most appreciated. Thank you for your time.

In the Princeville area there's some tough to catch bonefish at the end a Anini Beach( signs on highway 56 for Anini Rd. somewhere around mile marker 25?, just SE of the Princeville Airport, check map, just a couple miles from the resort) I'm 0/2 there but it's a beautiful reef/beach spot. I'm on the South side and I kayak fish every chance I get, PM me w/ times for Kaua'i, phone #,  etc., and mabey we can hook-up, I have a nice 12' fishin machine, and 10' inflatable, so 2 of us could fish together. I don't go out far enough for the big pelagics, but I would like to try onea the sport boats sometime here...
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gfish

Come ta think of it, I got 1 outta 4 hook-ups on some Maui Bonefish. This'ed be surffishin down in the Kehi area, where a big creek empties into the ocean onna accessible beach. It was years ago and I got no details, sorry.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gloomis408

David Hall

Welcome and good luck fishing the islands.

Bill B

Welcome guys....good to have you here....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!