Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackereljoe, coralsea, David Hall, PRSD, tennesseeman and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

gstours

Welcome,  as an now Alaskan we too love the mooching reel.  It's just the best way to feel the fish.....   send us some pictures,,,,, and I.l send some soon.   Glad you're here.   Good luck 👍🍀

DeloHD

Hello Everyone!  I am glad to be aboard this site.  I am looking forward to my experience using this site and talking with other folks about things going on in the reel world.  I found this site after spending several hours trying to put the spring back in place on my Penn Spinfisher V.  It sounds easy but its not when your dealing with fat fingers! Have a great day!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK - Chris :)

Donnyboat

Hi DeloHD, welcome from sunny Western Australia, short fat stubby fingers, yes I know the feeling, dont ask me why, what other fishing gear , do you have, what type of fish are you catching mostly, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

happyhooker

Welcome, DeloHD, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Midway Tommy

Welcome DeloHD! You're in good hands here @ AT.  ;D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Walid

Hello, iam Walid from Tunisia ( not indonesia ;D ) and i love old fishing reels

Decker

Welcome, Walid!  You are in the right place.   Joe, from Philadelphia here.   I'd like to spend "A Night in Tunisia."  :D  I see it's quite close to Sicily.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gobi King

Quote from: Walid on July 18, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
Hello, iam Walid from Tunisia ( not indonesia ;D ) and i love old fishing reels

Walid, Welcome from Fichigan, USA.

What do you fish for there?

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

tstock77

hello everyone thanks for having me