Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taily, 1badf350, CapeFish, Benni3, Jigtosser, RUSTY OLD COLT, jzumi, Squidh90, Donnyboat and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alto Mare

Welcome Mogambo, show us some of your work, if you still have it.
Enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

happyhooker

Welcome, Mogambo, from Minnesota.

Give and take; learn and educate--what this site is all about.

Frank

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va  ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

IwakPeyek

Hi this is my first post, nice to meet you all, im from indonesia, hope we can be great friends in fishing interest, sorry about bad english  tho

foakes

Welcome aboard, Sony!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

happyhooker

Welcome, IwakPeyek, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

Reel 224

Welcome IwakPeyak, My english isn't any better and I was born here 72 years ago, so don't worry about that we are all friendly here.

Joe from New Jersey
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Welcome my friend.  We are all friendly here in a very big ocean.  I live  half the world away and hope you will find this a great place to share information and pictures.   Best of luck. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard, Iwak!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !