Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slater_Fish, sabaman1, akfish, MACflyer and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Guldhamstern

Quote from: Dominick on November 24, 2018, 09:21:59 PM
Welcome.  We had a man on the site from Sweden.  Karl (avatar Mandelstam) we were PM-ing and he just dropped off one day about 4 years ago and we never heard from him.  It is possible that you might know him and what happened to him.  search for his avatar picture.  Dominick

Thanks.
Although it's a relatively small country, I don't recognize him, sorry...
"Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."
-Henry David Thoreau

Keta

Hi Guldhamstern

Quote from: IwakPeyek on September 24, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
Hi this is my first post, nice to meet you all, im from indonesia, hope we can be great friends in fishing interest, sorry about bad english  tho

Hi IwakPeyek,  Don't worry about your English you are welcome to our family.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

gstours

Welcome,  from Alaska, :)

Reel 224

Have fun Guldhamstern.........................Joe from NJ
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

Welcome from Philly, Guldhamstern!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Welcome from salem va  ;D

StressRelief

Hi and thanks for creating a great site to help out all of us who enjoys fishing. Creating this site to share your knowledge and skills is so valuable to help us in what we love to do.. I am new here and this is my first post.

Mahalo
Gerry

alantani

glad to have you here!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Gerry!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bhale1

Welcome aboard Gerry.....
Brett

Reelmeneer

Thanks for adding me! All have a very happy christmas! Greetings from Julianadorp, the Netherlands.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi guys and welcome aboard - Chris UK :)

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard From Philly, Reelmeneer!

Best,
Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!