Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slater_Fish, Gobi King, sabaman1, akfish, MACflyer, Gfish and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Reel 224

Welcome everyone.  Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Crow

Welcome, everyone !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

smoothstroke

Thank you for having me

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome from Philly, Smoothstroke!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bhale1

Welcome,
Brett from So. AZ!

Pieter Arie

Hello everyone here.

I have been a member of this beautiful site since February so time to introduce myself   ;)

My name is Piet, I live in a small village in the middle of Holland and I am a very fanatic pike angler.

I do this mainly with lures.

I own about 12 baitcasting reels and service all of them myself.

In addition, I also do the maintenance on the baitcasting reels of my fishingbuddies.

Already learned a lot here, so thanks a lot for that!

Thanks fot having me here.

Grt Piet.

Crow

Welcome !  Those European pike get pretty big !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Welcome from salem va  ;D

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome Pieter - Chris - UK

bhale1

Welcome Piet,
Brett from So. Arizona

Reel 224

Pieter; welcome I wish you well and have a good time here................Joe from NJ
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

AC49

Alto Mare

Welcome Piet!...enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Piet!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.