Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akroper, mike1010, jtwill98, mww and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,, ;D

joesquid

Hey Y'all!  New member here from Chesapeake. Va.  Retired last year and bought a boat and a few Senators and Squalls.  All was good until I inherited a # 9 from my brother.  For some reason it reminded me of all the Penns I've had through the years and the collecting bug kicked in.  So in about three months I'm up to about 21 Penn reels.  Then I find out about the relationship between Penn and Ocean City so I had to get a few of those.  Anyway, I'm sure the list will continue to grow as I learn more about the history and target certain reels.  Thanks for having me and look forward to learning from you fellas!

Benni3

Welcome from Salem Virginia,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

My condolences to your wife.  ;)
-steve

Brewcrafter

Joesquid - Congratulations on the retirement.  You are going to have fun here, welcome! - john

Sharkb8

Welcome Joesquid from south Australia

Kim

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Welcome Joe, have you serviced any of your reels, plenty of good help here, all good people on this forum, thanks to Alan, from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

joesquid

Thanks all!  Don, Yes, I have serviced most of them, and a few friends.   I guess that's one of the things I like most is bringing an old reel back to life.

Joe

happyhooker

Greetings, joe, from Minnesota.

Frank

Donnyboat

Yes Joe, nothing like bringing an old reel back to life, then catching fish with it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

kjdunne

Welcome from S Jersey!  Gotta love those 9s, simple and effective.

Kal

Dominick

Welcome, Dominick, San Mateo, California

Quote from: kjdunne on February 20, 2021, 10:55:05 PM
Welcome from S Jersey!  Gotta love those 9s, simple and effective.

Kal

Where in South Jersey?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!