Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taily, MACflyer, Steve V., Jigtosser, hrgriz, Brendan, DolemiteSF0 (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

agior

Hello from Greece,
what an excellent company with profound knowledge shared to all of us poor fish-feeders ;D
Moved recently (after 50+ years in the big city) near the sea front, got myself a boat and some gear to catch fish. Bumped on your Reel University while searching info for my first reel, a Shimano Triton 200. A TLD25 followed recently and I admit that an electric one will be much appreciated (not by wife of course).
Have a good time all of you,
George

alantani

george, welcome!  i have made several shipments of parts to greece without incident, so let me know if you need anything.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

MFB

G'day George,

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Alto Mare

Welcome George, from an ItaloAmericano.
Una faccia una razza! ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Welcome George - hope you enjoy Alan's place!
All the best from Aotearoa, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 28, 2014, 10:37:08 PM
Welcome George, from an ItaloAmericano.
Una faccia una razza! ;)

Sal

Me too.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mike1010

Hi, folks.  Mike here, sometime lurker for a few years, now a member.  I'm in NJ, do most of my fishing on PBs out of Atlantic Highlands.

This site is a fantastic source of information, as if you did not already know that.  As a newb, I will probably get more than I give, but will chime in when I think it could be helpful.

Regards to all,
Mike

Shark Hunter

Welcome Mike! ;D
Come on in, and have a seat. ;)
Life is Good!

Doug

Hi Mike   I'm in northwest NJ and fish the AH almost weekly. Welcome and you will like this site some really great members here. Where in NJ are you? Doug

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Thanks for introducing yourself, Mike --

Come on in, and pull up a stool...

We can all contribute -- you can't have solutions without questions...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

MFB

G'day Mike,

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

az2ak

Hi all,

First, thanks for adding me!  I hope I wasn't too impatient, I registered a couple of nights ago and then got nervous that it wouldn't go through based on Alan's threads about registration problems so I sent him a couple of emails - not sure that any of them actually made it through, they all seemed to get kicked back as undeliverable.  Anyway, checked this morning to find I could login.

Anyway, per good forum manners I thought I'd drop a quick note to introduce myself before just jumping into discussions..

My name is Shane, I'm originally from Arizona now living (hopefully for good) in Alaska - hence my screen name.  I do as much fishing as work and weather allow and recently switched from Penn Senators (well, I still have them) to Avets for my bottom fishing and jigging.  Searching for info about the Avets is what brought me to Alan's website.

I look forward to learning and swapping fishing pics!

Cheers,
Shane

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!