Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tholmes, Jenx, Swami805, Taily, CapeFish, Benni3, Jigtosser, RUSTY OLD COLT (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dirtydeeds

Iron Monkey

Greetings to everyone..my name is Anthony this is my 1st post and I love Newell's

bluefish69

Welcome Aboard Antnee

Your not the only one that likes Newell's

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

paolobluefish

Hi all,
I live in the small Mediterranean Sea, near the coast of Rome
I am a lover of saltwater fishing from spinning (shore and boat) to many boat fishing techniques as live bait, trolling with lures, drifting  for tunas
I am a fan of some American fishing products as my favourite falcon roads, Penn reels and avet reels
I would like to know some solution to improve the clicker of my avet pro EXW4-02 that I bought in San Diego some years ago, as I know you are one for the greatest expert of reel repair and customizing.

Thanks
Paolo

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Benvenuto Paesano!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

foakes

Welcome, Anthony & Paolo!

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Oceanreels

Hi All, this is not my first post , but I figured this would be the place to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is Brian Purrone, line in Oregon and am 70. Just found out that you have a forum on Fishing Antiques and Collectables, this is where my interest is.   Started collecting Penn reels in 2007, mainly reels from 1932 to 1937 and Senators. Then started collecting Cozzone, Ocean City and a few others, heck lets be honest, I got carried away on collecting old reels. If you are interested in seeing my collection click on the link  http://myfishingreels.weebly.com/penn-reels.html
   My main interest are collecting reels and fishing. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing information on old reels.
    Thanks Alan for a great site.
Brian Purrone  Member ORCA
http://myfishingreels.weebly.com/

Tightlines667

Quote from: Oceanreels on October 13, 2015, 04:23:19 PM
   Hi All, this is not my first post , but I figured this would be the place to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is Brian Purrone, line in Oregon and am 70. Just found out that you have a forum on Fishing Antiques and Collectables, this is where my interest is.   Started collecting Penn reels in 2007, mainly reels from 1932 to 1937 and Senators. Then started collecting Cozzone, Ocean City and a few others, heck lets be honest, I got carried away on collecting old reels. If you are interested in seeing my collection click on the link  http://myfishingreels.weebly.com/penn-reels.html
   My main interest are collecting reels and fishing. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing information on old reels.
    Thanks Alan for a great site.

Welcome!
Thanks for sharing the link to your collection of early Penns.  It is absolutely stunning.  I think I have mentioned this to you before on ORCA.  I can't believe how many unique, rare and scarce reels and early boxes you have been able to obtain.  It looks like perseverance has paid off for you.  I particularly like that first year 49 and box, among others (early 9/0 trade reels), many first year models, etc.  We are glad to have you here.  Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Oceanreels

John, thanks.
  Plan on being here to help where I can and learn from others. There is always something new on these old reels, like the  Long Beach with the clear plates.
Brian Purrone  Member ORCA
http://myfishingreels.weebly.com/

foakes

Welcome aboard, Brian --

Your collection and attention to detail is impressive.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani