Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish, seruga, Jerseymic, Squiggy, eguinn, PacRat, redfish12, hrgriz, MACflyer and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

David Hall

Jester

Thanks for letting me in, I ran across this website looking for info on some ABU 6000c's I picked up but have also found good information on other older reels I have and still use. Also found some guys with parts and even a guy I sent my Mitchell to for service. Thanks again.

sdlehr

Welcome Jester. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home!

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Cool beans Jester, welcome from the Sacramento Delta...where are you located? Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

minson

hello, my name is Erit. form indonesia. feel lucky to find this forum. i can learn many tackle. thanks

Shark Hunter

Welcome Jester and Minson.
Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

aaronhansen

Hi just came across your website while in the search for new handles for my tlds and now after reading some of your post im looking at upgrades.

Anyway im Aaron from Townsville Australia
Thanks for letting me join up

Cheers

Bryan Young

Cheers Aaron and welcome.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tiddlerbasher

Bill B

Welcome Aaron, Bill from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

gentlemen, welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gfish

Greetings Mike, Jester, Erit and Aaron! Erit what part a Indonesia are you from? Jester, picture please?, with the HAT! Lookin forward to your posts n' replies-guys.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

minson

I live in Tangerang near Soekarno Hatta international Airport.