Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seruga, Jerseymic, Squiggy, eguinn, PacRat, redfish12, hrgriz, MACflyer and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

fishmount

Just saying hello on 1st post. Thank you! ~Fishmount

Tiddlerbasher

Hi welcome from the UK - where you from?

fishmount

Tiddlerbasher,
Thanks. I am in Southern California.

Benni3

Welcome from Salem Virginia  ;D

bhale1

Welcome aboard fishmount!
Brett

theswimmer

Quote from: fishmount on February 04, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
Tiddlerbasher,
Thanks. I am in Southern California.

Welcome Fishmount!

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard fishmount!

Sal, from the right side of the coast.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Climb aboard,  welcome, it's snowing here,  above you and west.  Gst  :D

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Crow

Welcome ! Glad to see you !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Fishmount, welcome from sunny Western Australia, are you a taxidermist, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Kenstix

Just Arrived + Thanks Alan - Another !-20 (1982 yr )  Question plz

1st. 3 lines are a Quote from Another Board, but You will see what I'm getting at ---v

Edit & afterthought: What do you mean by reeling in under pressure? If it is just the drag slipping occasionally or unevenly while cranking against the drag, then yes- your drag washer theory makes perfect sense.      Doc,  Yes it feels like the drag is slipping unevenly. I will check the drag plate and washer next. It's not a bad bearing. "  --->  Here's My Additional Probl. to basically the same thing
   ---->    On My 1982 I-20 ~ I'm Hearing a Zing in the Spot as well
 : ([/u][/color]

will need to know which Drag upgraded ( if needed ) to the Older I-20 and would I get it from Scott's or Willfish  ?   Kenstix ( Thanks ahead !

Kenstix

could You guys check this Pic ?   Thanks