Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACflyer, pjstevko, Steve V., Jigtosser, hrgriz, Brendan, DolemiteSF0 (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

thorhammer

Joe, welcome, from North Cackalackey!

joesquid

Thanks Thor and SH!  Will be looking to chase some of those fish you got in your avatar this summer.

thorhammer

You fishin out of Rudee? I spend most of my time at Buggs Island- originally from Hennason.

joesquid

Usually fish out of Lynnhaven.  Have been out to the James chasing big cats.

kjdunne

Dominick,
I live in Medford, fish Barnegat Bay, Inlet, and near shore off LBI & Island Beach mostly.  Trailer boat to Barnegat municipal launch.  Surf fish LBI.

Kal

Snuffysmif

New member.  I've been "lurking", learning for a while.  Fished in the Boundary Waters while in college, Alaska in the military, now retired in Florida panhandle. 

JK :)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Sharkb8

Welcome from south Australia

Kim

Wompus Cat

Howdy from Central Texas.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Welcome all from Sunny Western Australia, but not so Sunny today, expecting a cyclone to cross the coast near Geraldton, about midnight Sunday, 300 Miles north of Perth, we are 150 Km  South of Perth, just starting to rain here, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

kjdunne

Welcome from S Jersey!
Kal

Brewcrafter

Welcome from SoCal Inland Empire. - john

Weinbauer

Hello,
I am Ernst from Germany and as I am getting close to retirement it is time to get my reels out of the cellar and ready.
20+ years old Abu Abmassadeurs, Pens and a couple of Shimanos.
I am glad that I found this forum.

Greetings
Ernst