Shimano Schematics

Started by broadway, April 07, 2011, 04:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Here's all of Shimano's Schematics, current and discontinued.  Just go through the scroll down menu until you find the reel you're looking for:

http://fish.shimano.com/publish/content/global_fish/en/us/index/customer_service0/Reel_Schematics.html

Hope this helps,
Dom

Nessie Hunter

AHhh its back up & working...   

Sun & Mon (4-24/25-11) the Torium 30 (all toriums from what I saw) were not working, had to order part Mon AM and had to go on Dougs word, I was blind!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Normslanding

Alan, I am looking for a diagram of a Shimano Triton Speedmaster II. Looking thru the Shimano list I do not find it.
I have a almost mint SMII. When taken out of gear the spool binds. But not all the time. This may be my doing. I recently serviced this reel, Checked, and greased the drag, Etc. I may have lost a washer, or reversed something??? Anyway a diagram or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
                   Dave S.

P.S. I now have 6 Okumas, and am waiting for a 8. 

Normslanding

Fishead

I have a speedmaster II that needs part # 0236,the star for the drag.Anyone know if it is available anywhere?.Or if the star from any other reel may fit,I don't have access to any of the small trinidads but think maybe the smaller reels star may fit since I believe it to be the same gear ratio.At this point,I dont care if the star is gold,as long as I can use it.I tried Mikes but never heard back from them.
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!

gasman1

I am looking for the schematics for a Stradic 2000 FH. I looked on the site that was given above by Broadway but did not see it. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Jim

gasman1

No sir, I am in the U.S. (Winter Garden, Florida)

Irish Jigger

Quote from: gasman1 on September 29, 2011, 06:46:36 PM
No sir, I am in the U.S. (Winter Garden, Florida)

Lucky man having all that great fishing over there.

outsiderskip

anyone got a full schematics for a trynos2 lever dragc
an only find one half done
pete

outsiderskip

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

here you go for a single speed;

http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/content/global_fish/uk/nl/index/customer_service0/Reel_Schematics.html

select  multipliers then tyrnos then your model..hope this is it ???