Shimano Schematics

Started by broadway, April 07, 2011, 04:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsiderskip

thanks mel
have u got one that tell me how to service one and put it back together

pete

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

no don't have but you may want to take a look at this again.

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=1583.0

outsiderskip

yes mel
i saw that one but its not finished
ty for your time
pete

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

don't mention it, that's what we are here for,tight lines!

philaroman

what a wonderful site -- SOOOO happy I found it!!!  many thanks to the creator & contributors!

is there a source for older JDM schematics (organized in ENGLISH!!!)...  or, a member who understands Japanese enough to help me out?  I have a few beloved JDM's that I use very sparingly, only because I'm reluctant to service them without the blueprints:

Scorpion Metanium XT (L/H): I upgraded it externally with a longer 4-BB Chronarch-B handle, but fear digging in the innards (not much practice with Baitcasters  :-[ )...  could I get by with Chronarch-SF & Chronarch-B schematics?

Biomaster LS 2500S rear-drag: I'm very comfortable with most pre-2005 US Shimano spinners; I can handle rear drags & worm gears just fine, individually; but I never worked a reel that has BOTH...  could I get by with UK Biomaster 2500RA/3000SRA schematics?

TwinPower XT 4000/5000 schematics would be nice - if handy, but I'm sure it's just a Sustain FA with better handle, so I'm OK.

I only need schematics for the JDM models in bold -- I have everything else & all the reels are working perfectly, so there's no rush.  Thanks, in advance, for the help (or, even, commiseration  ::))

Roman

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

scorpion metanium try the core version, twinpower try the stella version... ???

Leroyb

Hello, this is my first post on this site. This is a great site, you guys have a wealth of knowledge.
I have been looking for drawings for a Curado Bantam 200. There are no other numbers on it that I can find. When I download one for a 200, I always end up getting a 200B or a 100. My question would be is the 200b the bantam and is it the same as a 100?
I am going to install carbontex drag. I had a local reel repairman work on it for me, he installed a new drag and nothing changed. When pulling drag out by hand it jerks badly. From most of the drawings that I've seen all the drag components are the same but I would like to know for sure which drawing is correct as I may need to order other parts later.
Thanks 😁🐟

Zimbass

This would be the one you should use.
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Quoc_Pham

Can't seem to find schematics for an old discontinued reel

Triton Mark IV S

Kymoon

I have purchased a Japan Shimano Scorpion Metanium XT and have looked for a schematic for this reel. I have seen the Shimano Japan site but I can't read Japanese. I have read that the Chronach 100 b is similar to this reel but was really looking fior a correct schematic. Can anyone help please!

reelmanjaap

Does anybody know where I can find a schematics for a Shimano Ocea Jigger EV 2500 PG? Can't find any on the Shimano website.

Slazmo

404 Not Found.

Looks like the original Shimano link has been changed...

Zimbass

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

zerofish

I'm very frustrated that Shimano stopped offering schematics from discontinued reels in their European site. I'm trying to find the ones for my Shimano Ultegra 10000XT (Made In Japan model). Goggled it but i still can't find it anywhere.

Is there anyone can help?