Shimano Schematics

Started by broadway, April 07, 2011, 04:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

Quote from: zerofish on March 08, 2015, 09:26:29 PM
I'm very frustrated that Shimano stopped offering schematics from discontinued reels in their European site. I'm trying to find the ones for my Shimano Ultegra 10000XT (Made In Japan model). Goggled it but i still can't find it anywhere.

Is there anyone can help?

EUROPEAN UNION:

http://fish.shimano-eu.com/content/eu/en/Home/customer-service/exploded-views-reels.html

USA:

http://fish.shimano.com/content/sac-fish/en/home/customer-service/reel-schematics.html

zerofish

Thank you for the reply but there are no discontinued reels on the European site...

Still can't find the Shimano Ultegra 10000XT schematics...

Slazmo

Ok here goes.

Just bought a Shimano Bantam 1000 Tournament State side today.

Does anybody know or have a schematic for this reel or can scan one up from their own copy and PDF me a copy?

It's a 32+ year old reel that I have some huge appreciation for and finally after a lot of llooking I found one in great condition bit without box and papers...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andrew

ez2cdave

Quote from: zerofish on March 30, 2015, 06:06:52 AM
Thank you for the reply but there are no discontinued reels on the European site...

Still can't find the Shimano Ultegra 10000XT schematics...

Hmm . . . I'm working on it with a couple of UK forums, fingers crossed.

Perhaps this one might be almost identical ?

http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/schematics/albums/shimano/Shimano_Ultegra_UL10000XSC_Schematic.pdf

Wolli

Hi Slazmo,
hope one of the schematics is correct

love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Slazmo

Hi Wooli.

The closest is the Bantam 1000P.  However mine is the Bantam 1000 Tournament.

Unsure what may be the difference but they look the same bar the handles?

Thanks anyhow.

Still on the hunt Shimano Bantam 1000 Tournament (Circa 1981 to 1983)

Thanks.

Andrew

ez2cdave

Quote from: zerofish on March 08, 2015, 09:26:29 PM
I'm very frustrated that Shimano stopped offering schematics from discontinued reels in their European site. I'm trying to find the ones for my Shimano Ultegra 10000XT (Made In Japan model). Goggled it but i still can't find it anywhere.

Is there anyone can help?

Zerofish,

I received a schematic for the SHIMANO ULTEGRA XT10000, directly from the company that does Shimano's service in the UK . . . I sure hope that this is the one you're looking for - LOL !

It's ATTACHED as a PDF below :

Tight Lines !

ez2cdave

Plus, a couple of JPG's . . .

Tight Lines !

zerofish

Can't thank you enough ez2cdave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saved me!!!

ez2cdave

Quote from: zerofish on April 02, 2015, 10:11:40 AM
Can't thank you enough ez2cdave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saved me!!!

Thanking me enough, is going to be VERY EXPENSIVE, I'm afraid . . . In "just compensation", you must swear to ALWAYS do your best to HELP OTHERS !!!

Deal ???

Tight Lines !!!

glowgrrr

Hi. Does anybody have the schematics for Shimano Sahara 1000 GTE, or know how to get hold of it? It is approximately 10-15 years old, and a rear drag model.
Or if anyone knows the dimension of the ball bearings in it?
Thanks in advance.
Martin

handi2

Quote from: glowgrrr on August 24, 2015, 08:59:23 PM
Hi. Does anybody have the schematics for Shimano Sahara 1000 GTE, or know how to get hold of it? It is approximately 10-15 years old, and a rear drag model.
Or if anyone knows the dimension of the ball bearings in it?
Thanks in advance.
Martin

Don't quote me on this but just about every smaller Shimano spinner I have worked on uses 7x14x5, 7x13x4, and 7x11x3. This doesn't help you much but it will give you and idea what to look for when you take it apart.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

glowgrrr

Hi again,

I have done some digging during day time and found out some more:

handi2, you are right on the dimensions. It is using 2 x 7x13x4mm (Shimano part #RD0930 ), and 1 x 7x14x5mm (Shimano part #RD0026)

MeL B, that link lead to a front drag reel, but i was able to find a similar 1000 class reel i can look at on that site.

Thank you both for your help!

Martin

Browan

Hi, I'm looking for Shimano Biomaster 8000Xt model 1995 schematics. does anyone have any pdf copy? Thanks :)