Jigskinz - re wrap that old jig/lure...First try by me

Started by Big Tim, December 28, 2016, 10:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Stumbled across this product and ordered up some to try out on some of my old jigs. If you haven't heard of Jigskinz before here is a link to their site :  http://www.jigskinz.com/

YouTube:

YouTube :

David Hall

Ron Jones

I can see this working great with hand carved jigs.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Cool stuff, those would definitely come in handy if the price is right.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on December 29, 2016, 02:55:38 AM
Or dressing up the lowly Hexbar!

Hey Peanut Gallery  ;D actually I ordered some lifelike stuff and will be dressing up some bottom fishing gear for a spring report to the owner/inventor ... I think them rocks will be tuff on this stuff but for $1.00-$2.00 per lure it's better that $10.00- $14.00 per lure to replace. I may also do an epoxy cover over a few to test as well.

BT

MarkT

I like my old lures with the paint chewed off. The fish obviously do too. It's all about the motion in the ocean.
But pretty can't hurt!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

gstours

Gee Tanks,  I did not know?   ???  Got to try this product.   Wish my wife and daughter saw this sooner?   Wood fit a few in my Christmas stocking...   See, an old dog can buy new tricks!!!  ::)

alantani

i watched the video.  interesting stuff!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

day0ne

It's very highly thought of in the South and East. Been around awhile.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter