Wish us luck! Last shot at a big Ling 12-31-2016...We're back & PJ rocks

Started by Big Tim, December 29, 2016, 08:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

We're an hour from first drop! It's gone be awesome  ;D

David Hall

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Lots of quality fish were had by all! I am now in the market for a new rod :)

Pics and report to follow tomorrow..

Porthos

Quote from: pjstevko on January 01, 2017, 03:34:33 AM
Lots of quality fish were had by all! I am now in the market for a new rod :)

Pics and report to follow tomorrow..

Beautiful conditions in the background. Big Tim may try to convince you to get a Tsunami rod... ;)

pjstevko

Porthos

David Hall

I don't see any dollar bills flying around so I'm guessing?

Big Tim

No money fish and even though it may look like great conditions PJ's pic is from the shallows hidden from the actual conditions. The quality of fish was on the above average in the deep water. We can only guess why we went inside to the shallows? My guess is due overbooking by 5 and the lack safe moving space,coupled with an aggressive swell! The fishing was better in the 240 but everyone was getting beat up. I had my limit on rockfish all 5 plus with a 10lb bocaccio add in a 14lb ling. Equals a nice bag of fish,that seemed to be the norm with a few doing better. I gave my son Johnny a bag of fillets that was over 10lbs. and that was 2 fish  ;D.

Tim

pjstevko

Can someone please rotate that picture for me?

Aiala

Here y'go!  ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Big Tim

Beat up and bruised but a great day on the water with great friends...PJ actually exists an in the the flesh  ;D The guy  can can cook, he can fish an apparently he can break a rod in 1/2  :o Jonathan and Ms. Mari provided the Lasagna and PJ provided the rest. For once I just sat back and did nothing with exception of bringing home the CARP!!!   for the smallest fish? I'm pretty sure I had the biggest fish of the 3, but somewhere in the discussions of the day my little blue rockfish became smaller than Jonathan's Starie? I haven't heard from JT but I have the CARP ::)...Let's get back to facts..PJ rocks! What a great person, he cooks  ;D he fishes and he breaks rods in half  ;D what could be better & his wife makes killer cobbler. A little crowded on the boat but everyone made the best of it.

BT

The rock

Pre game meal via Ms. Mari and PJ :

I want to know how I wound up with the carp when Jonathan was huggin' the gaff all day?

PJ showing off some of his catch  ;D But no one takes a pic of Big Tim? and I get the carp again  ;D:

The ROCK again...Man I feel like Rodney Dangerfield  ;D

God Bless you all and have a Blessed New Year.

BT

Bryan Young

Those are some nice looking fish there. May have been $$$ but surely prized catches just the same.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

Stop crying Tim I took a couple pics of you....

I'll provide my take on the days events tomorrow........complete with pics   ;D

Porthos