New Tiburon Jigmaster Frames with Penn Spools

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 02, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Brand new Tiburon Jigmaster frames.  $65 Paypal including shipping to anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  I have on hand for immediate shipment three P20 frames for the Jigmaster 500 and 505HS, one red, one silver and one electric blue.  I have one silver "99" width frame and spool kit for the 505HS or 506HS for $122 including shipping as stated above.

I also have a new red Tiburon P21S spool for the Penn 501 and 1/0 Senator, and an assortment of new and used Penn and Newell aluminum spools.

Near mint Penn aluminum spools for the 505HS or 500 are $15 with the purchase of a frame or Newell kit.  I have lots of Newell aluminum and graphite frame kits (bars, base, rod clamp and rod clamp screws and longer screws for the bases) for $40.

If you are looking for any aftermarket frames, spools or side plates for Penn Jigmasters, Squidders, Senators or Master Mariners, please let me know.  I have a good collection for sale.

Thanks,

Randy

WDill

Wish I were fishing

q3fishboy

Randy,

I too am still looking for a 501 spool.

If you happen to have an extra, I should be able to buy it at Fred Hall.

Please let me know.

Thanks a bunch.

Roy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Bill and Roy,

I always have Tiburon spools for the 501 and 506HS.  I am not sure if I have any extra Penn and Newell 501 spools and Penn 506HS spools but I should know by the time that we go to the show and I have put together all of my reels and frame/spool kits.

Thank you,

Randy

rjones

PM sent regarding the red Tiburon Jigmaster frame.
Rob

Rickatie1122

Randy,
     What do you have in the way of Squidder 140?  I love the look of the modded Jigmasters and I have a pair of 140's.  Do you do anything with the gearing and drag stacks?  Thanks!  Rick

Gfish

Side plates Randy fora 113H (witha T4N Tiburon frame already)red, and fora P21 tib. framed 501, red.
Cosmetically challenged, ok. Problem with E-Mail right now, can ya answer here?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

WDill

Randy let me know if you find any newell spools for 501 or 506hs
Wish I were fishing

WDill

Wish I were fishing

Vintage Offshore Tackle

$64 including shipping for a new Tiburon spool.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Gfish on February 25, 2017, 05:35:03 AM
Side plates Randy fora 113H (witha T4N Tiburon frame already)red, and fora P21 tib. framed 501, red.
Cosmetically challenged, ok. Problem with E-Mail right now, can ya answer here?
Gfish

If you have a new style T4N frame I am sorry to say that I do not have any that will work but Cortez will be running them soon.  I do have some red Jigmaster Accuplates but if you have one of the newer Tiburon P21 frames in the darker red the Accuplates red is not going to match.

Gfish

Thanks, Randy. All I can tell 'bout the P21 is it's 2yrs. Old n' flat where the inside JM rings 'er screwed aginst it.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If your P21 is only two years old, then it's probably the newer dark red, which does not match the fire engine red Accuplates, so you would be better off with a contrasting color.  Any of the Cortez Conversion side plates should work with your frame.  I do have some Lee Pro side plates, and one set has Newell 5:1 gears, and they will work with your frame as well.