PENN hiring - Philadelphia Repair Technician

Started by Penn, January 05, 2017, 11:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I would love to hang with you Tony, but If there was an option of working from home, I could be productive for Penn  :).

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

sharkman

After looking at job noticed was owned by Jarden. Talk about big names combining. Penn is part of Pure Fish who was purchased by Jarden (Coleman Products) who is owned by Newell (Rubbermaid). Every household probably has one of these companies products in their home.

Bryan Young

I would love to but I don't think this Hawaiian is ready to live in someplace that cold and that hot.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Great opportunity for one lucky person.....

.....and imagine the fun a person could have around all those reels and parts 8). I would gladly pay Penn a days wages just to be able to have the job for a day !! ;D ;D

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 05, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

.....and imagine the fun a person could have around all those reels and parts 8).

-Ted
Some might already have those :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 05, 2017, 06:34:11 PM
Quote from: Maxed Out on January 05, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

.....and imagine the fun a person could have around all those reels and parts 8).

-Ted
Some might already have those :)

Your right Sal. I'm waiting for a call someday to be Pro-Staff/Field Tester for Penn, so I can work while I fish ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Bill B

Hey, Im still holding out for a West Coast Satellite shop  ::)   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Penn

If anyone has interests please fill out the application ASAP, we hope to fill the job within the next month.

tony

Black Pearl

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 05, 2017, 01:29:01 PM
I would love to hang with you Tony, but If there was an option of working from home, I could be productive for Penn  :).

Sal

Sal, I think you got this in a bag....... :)

Alto Mare

Quote from: Black Pearl on January 08, 2017, 05:02:44 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on January 05, 2017, 01:29:01 PM
I would love to hang with you Tony, but If there was an option of working from home, I could be productive for Penn  :).

Sal

Sal, I think you got this in a bag....... :)

Not really Alan, I'm not what they're looking for.

Sal

Cone

Sal is too qualified for a repair tech! He is a Pengineer! Sal you need to be in R&D.
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

ez2cdave

Anyone else notice that they never mentioned how much the job pays ?

Since it's "minimum high-school graduate" position, I bet it's not good money.

Tight Lines !

Ron Jones

Not good money but great quality of life I bet. Most of us in the Navy getting ready to retire say we want to be a greeter at Walmart. "Hello, welcome to Walmart!" 9-5 and nothing riding on the line. If a retree is looking for a job in fishing, this could be a great fit.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Reel 224

I agree Ron. It's not the money, it's the experience of working with one of the greatest reel manufactures in the country. If I didn't live so far from Phili I would certainly apply. Sal has a business of his own and I understand were he is coming from, but that would be great for him under different circumstances I'm quite sure.

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."