California Nevada River Forecast Center

Started by Bill B, January 06, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

That's good to hear.

You guys keep your rubber boots handy.

I think it's all going to work out weather wise, the worst is over hopefully.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bill B

Still here......the entire camp ground is flooded with up to 4"........hoping with the additional gates opened at the sac weir we should be ok......Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Todd Jacobsen

Back on here for just a bit. Cleaning up now. The Mokelumne River broke by Thorton and it also spilled over to vacant fields here. Just alot of water. Bill thanks for checking in last nt it hit hard.

Bill B

Well it's been a long couple weeks.  First it was all the rain and rising river and just as the river started dropping and it looked like we were going to move back, then came more rain and 60 mph winds....then we had a fire in the air handler unit directly above my office and now we are packing and having to move to another state building......now more rain and high winds predicted for this weekend.....on the bright side I have some work in SoCal so I will be with the wife and kids for a while....phew.....Bill

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Todd Jacobsen

Bill- Been thinking of you. We lost power here for 5 hrs the other night. Alot of big oak trees went down but no damage. Tonight it's supposed to get very windy and heavy rain. Hope all is well with you.

Bill B

Thanks for thinking of me Todd.....we did real well during the last wind storm. lost power for about 3 hours but  didn't lose a single tree and we have some really big old cottonwoods  :o.....should be moving back to our permanent spots next week....I will be in SoCal but have other park residents that will move me......stay dry brother.....Bill

Todd Jacobsen

Enjoy your time away and thanks for checking on us during the storms.

RiverAngler

We lost power during the night, too. Heavy winds and rain. The river is way up again. Have fun in socal,  Bill. Be safe, Todd.
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Todd Jacobsen

Thanks Rovetangler. 4 trees went down last night. I drove the Mokelumne River this an it over the bank and into the vineyards. Took pics but not sure how to add. Going to start dinner lol just in case.Ribs, tri-tip, and homeade potato soup. Can't go wrong there.

Bill B

A OK here.....slept like a baby with the wind rocking the trailer.....no trees down and no loss of power.....Now time to settle in for some football......Bill

thorhammer

Bill B

Bill B

Good news.....had a great week with the family, met up with John aka Thorhammer, got back to Sacramento and my friends had moved my redneck condo back to my spot.....now I have full power and hook ups and plans to go back to the family this weekend for the Superbowl....went down to the docks and tossed a lure for some striped bass....but nada.....life is good.....Bill

johndtuttle

Quote from: TARFU on January 31, 2017, 03:38:26 AM
Good news.....had a great week with the family, met up with John aka Thorhammer, got back to Sacramento and my friends had moved my redneck condo back to my spot.....now I have full power and hook ups and plans to go back to the family this weekend for the Superbowl....went down to the docks and tossed a lure for some striped bass....but nada.....life is good.....Bill

Glad to hear it Bill!  ;)