spinningobjects@gmail.com, ralph kirby, 14519 Crosshaven, Houston, Texas 77015

Started by alantani, January 13, 2017, 10:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

no, thanks.  got a weird email from him saying that he was waiting for "adapters."  the only adapter is a small section of pipe with a 1/8th inch pipe thread that you can buy at any hardware store.  you know, i had over 500 transactions in the last year, and he is the only guy that has not paid me.  if somebody needs stuff, i just ship it out and tell them to mail me a check.  i usually don't worry at all.  so he did receive the bearing packer kit and he is waiting for me to ship some sort of adapter before he pays me???  go figure.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ReelFishingProblems

I have need for someone to repack grease in bearings, maybe he can repay his debt by servicing everyone's bearings
Just teasing of course

RowdyW

Alan, I got an email from him today & in it he is trying to explain the situation. What he wants from you and he will pay you & pay you for any extras that he needs. Maybe a little prodding from us Ohana members did some good. It seems that communication between you two is ongoing so it is time for us to step back so you & him can do your thing.       Rudy

Zimbass

I also had a reply from him with the same response.

He seems to be a little confused, but, genuine in wanting to honor his debt.

Hope he comes thru for you Alan.

Terry.

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

alantani

finally, 3 months late, i've been paid.  he sent a little extra and wanted an extra needle kit.  i'm also going to include some 1/8th inch pipe thread couplers.  he's going to need them. 

this guy is supposed to be some sort of whiz at building custom bikes.  i'm just glad to be done with this.  on the bright side, i'm happy to announce that i've had over 500 transactions for 2016 and everyone has been paid for.   ;D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mley1

Glad that worked out. I was afraid he was going to stiff you, and not pay.
Good luck fishing,

Marty

alantani

maybe he's just busy and checks his email once every three months.....   :-\