Here today, Gone to Maui - I wish!

Started by Bryan Young, January 14, 2017, 06:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Well, Germany has been busy.  I'm currently I'm waiting in the airport for my flight to Bologna, Italy where I'll be there tonight and fill fly out tomorrow night to Stockholm.

Here is one of the most amazing meals I have every had anywhere. This was at the Moevenpick Stuttgart Airport & Messe.

Non-Alcoholic Weiss Beer
Capresse
Monkfish

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bryan Young

Upon my arrival in Bologna.

I'm in heaven.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bryan Young

Arrived in Stockholm.  Well, it's the coldest weather I have experienced thus far.  -5 deg. C.  Luckily, I will have Saturday to rest and maybe I can see a little of the country before having to fly back to Stuttgart.  I hope I have a bit of time to find and visit a fishing supply store...we'll see.  If not, I'll just relax.   This hotel is really cool.  http://www.thewineryhotel.se/

Good night everyone one.

Dominick

Hey Bryan, anyone,  do we have any Swedish members on the site?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Robert Janssen

QuoteArrived in Stockholm...  I hope I have a bit of time to find and visit a fishing supply store...we'll see.

Really? I had no idea. Sorry about the weather; February is just not a great time of year here.

Fishing store? Well, hmm... nothing in your hotel's vicinity, that's for sure. And certainly nothing the size of what you would be used to. There ain't no BassPros here, yo. The only one store I can think you would be passing by would be Lundgren's, in the Old Town. Kinda cool-- been in the same location since 1890 something.

I will in fact be in town on Saturday too, but will likely not have an opportunity to meet.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Robert Janssen on February 09, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

QuoteArrived in Stockholm...  I hope I have a bit of time to find and visit a fishing supply store...we'll see.

Really? I had no idea. Sorry about the weather; February is just not a great time of year here.

Fishing store? Well, hmm... nothing in your hotel's vicinity, that's for sure. And certainly nothing the size of what you would be used to. There ain't no BassPros here, yo. The only one store I can think you would be passing by would be Lundgren's, in the Old Town. Kinda cool-- been in the same location since 1890 something.

I will in fact be in town on Saturday too, but will likely not have an opportunity to meet.

Thanks anyway Doc.

I was going to walk to Sundbybergs Sportfiske from Solna but I woke up too late...  In fact, I missed breakfast too.  So I took a walk to the Mall of Scandinavia just to look around.  I had a good walk.  Fresh brisk air then off to the airport I went.  I must say, it was good to get a little rest.

David Hall

I got jet lag just reading the thread.  Think I'll take a nap.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are