Fred Hall Long Beach 2017

Started by Penn, January 16, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penn

The PENN Service Team will again be attending the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach 2017.  If anyone plans on attending please stop by the PENN booth and say hello.  Looking forward to talking to Alan, Fred, Randy, Cal and many others again.

tony

alantani

tony, it will be good to see you again.  i will be there on wednesday, thursday and maybe part of friday, but i'll want to beat the traffic out of los angeles this year.  last year was brutal!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Cuz Im too lazy to check myself   ;D ;D ;D  What are the dates of the FH Show this year?
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Penn

March 1-5.  I don't believe I will be there the last day (Sunday).

tony

Penn

Quote from: alantani on January 16, 2017, 04:36:46 PM
tony, it will be good to see you again.  i will be there on wednesday, thursday and maybe part of friday, but i'll want to beat the traffic out of los angeles this year.  last year was brutal!   ;D

Not to mention you could barely talk!

tony

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tony, I think that you might get a kick out of seeing how well your products have held up if you come by our Vintage Offshore Tackle booth.  You might also be amazed to see some of the aftermarket components that have been developed over the years by companies who have gotten there start hotrodding Penn reels and went on to become successful reel manufacturers in their own right.   We are in a new location this year, right across the aisle from your booth in the 1400 aisle.

We are all looking forward to seeing you there.

Randy Pauly

steelfish

I havent been in FHS in longbeach ever, is it really much better than Del Mar edition? (taling only about offers and special deals, I know its 30-40% bigger in space and vendors)

I will try to make it to LB edition but its a long drive from San Felipe to LB, I had been on Del Mar FHS for 5 years in a row but I missed the last 3 years (work and ecomony issues), I planning to go again to check it out, if I cant make it to LB I will be on DM for sure.
I will remember to be wearing my Ohana shirt for the case someone see me wearing it feel free to say hello.

The Baja Guy

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: steelfish on January 16, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
is it really much better than Del Mar edition?

been to both and yes the LB one is much better...

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: steelfish on January 16, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
be wearing my Ohana shirt for the case someone see me wearing it feel free to say hello.

good idea! i will be there the 2nd of march 'cuz will be fishing aboard the;

http://www.islandspiritsportfishing.com/

the 1st...

Penn

Guys,

Sorry to say but I had to cancel my trip to Fred Hall this year.

tony

MarkT

Bummer, I'll be there Wednesday.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Dominick

Alan usually what are the busiest days at the FH show?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Don't matter you are coming when I am. Will advise. :)

alantani

Quote from: Dominick on February 24, 2017, 12:29:02 AM
Alan usually what are the busiest days at the FH show?  Dominick

saturday is always the busiest!  are you thinking about going?  right now allison might come along to keep me company.  she's daughter number one.  you know, the one that is NOT thinking about getting a tattoo!   ;D  i can bump her if you need a place to stay either wednesday or thursday.  john, you still can't make it, right? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thorhammer

Alan I might very well make it but please offer that space if someone needs it. I will be covered by the business.

J