Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 4 hybrids 1 cat,,,,,marlo got 4 hybrids 1 carp :D,,,,and today's conversion was the goat yogurt classes at the cove,,,marlo was no it's goat yoga thay but the goats on there backs ??? :o,,,,and it ended up to be stand up paddleboard yoga thay have at the cove ;D

Benni3

I got 5 hybrids marlo got 4 hybrids in 1hr ;),,,,then the air raid siren blows >:( but it's not a aluminum overcast :o it's 6:15 and that's what time thay shut the cove down now  ;D

Shark Hunter

Very Nice Marlo and Benni. ;)
I look forward to seeing your guys catches.
My job keeps me from seeing the light of day more than a few minutes this time of year.
Old Man Winter is knocking at the door. >:(
Life is Good!

Benni3

I got 5 hybrids 2 cats ,,,marlo got 5 hybrids 1 big cat :D the little hybrids fight like a 2lb trout,,,marlo is known as the "troutman" and now he doesn't want to renew his trout license  ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 17, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
My job keeps me from seeing the light of day more than a few minutes this time of year.
yes we need to get you in too freshwater,,, ;)  don't change your name to carphunter :D but it's still fun to yell out,,,,everybody get out of the water carrrrrppp!!!!!!!! And when you reel it in,,,,,the look on people's faces is priceless ;D

Shark Hunter

In all my years of freshwater angling. I think the time I caught a 10 lb plus carp on 4lb test line was the most fun I ever had.
It was at dale hollow lake during a severe drought. The lake was way down.
Nightcrawler on the bottom.
I was in my 20's then and I played that fish right to the boat.
We were on the shore deadlining.
Good Times. ;)

Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 18, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
In all my years of freshwater angling. I think the time I caught a 10 lb plus carp on 4lb test line was the most fun I ever had.
It was at dale hollow lake during a severe drought. The lake was way down.
Nightcrawler on the bottom.
I was in my 20's then and I played that fish right to the boat.
We were on the shore deadlining.
Good Times. ;)

yes,,my friend carp and shark fishing is taboo,,,,but it's very fun and next thing you know fly fishing  :) it's difficult,,,but very fun too ;D

Benni3

My mom and dad came over today to see the cat and my dad told me he wanted to sign over the boat to me ;D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Rivverrat

Tightlines667

That is great news Benni!

This may change the future direction of this thread/your posts!?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Gfish

Quote from: Benni3 on October 18, 2018, 01:03:19 AM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 17, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
yes we need to get you in too freshwater,,, ;)  don't change your name to carphunter :D but it's still fun to yell out,,,,everybody get out of the water carrrrrppp!!!!!!!! And when you reel it in,,,,,the look on people's faces is priceless ;D
; 😃😂 Carphunter!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Tightlines666 on October 19, 2018, 02:01:29 AM
That is great news Benni!

This may change the future direction of this thread/your posts!?
thanks my friend,,,,,,I really like your fishing reports  :D there great!!!   This boat is going to take sometime to get set up right,,,,but I will make it happen  ;D

Benni3

I got 4 hybrids and marlo got 1 :) no big hybrids and trout fishing yesterday I got skunked and marlo got 1 :D the game department is selling the trout to the pay streams and ponds  >:( ,,,,but that's ok  ;D

Benni3

I got 5hybrids 1carp 1perch and marlo had to see a friend,,,,,next time ;D