Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I was wondering the flack you guys catch from fishing such a populated area.
Someone has to do it.
Fish On Benni!
The Fourth of July is coming up. You can always carry firecrackers for deterrent. ;)
I use them year round for the neighbors dogs. ;D
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 29, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
I was wondering the flack you guys catch from fishing such a populated area.
Someone has to do it.
Fish On Benni!
The Fourth of July is coming up. You can always carry firecrackers for deterrent. ;)
I use them year round for the neighbors dogs. ;D
I do everything by the rule and regulations and most respectful to other fishermen,,,, i have had the game wardens called on me 7 times I know of,,,the police two times ,,,cursed out in red neck,,,,rocks thrown in the water in front of me and a guy in a truck backed into my car on purpose  and left,,,,but that's ok  :D

Benni3

Thay can't make fun of my cheap fishing gear anymore  ;D,,,lol

steelfish

dang, those are some impresive reels to fish on the river   :o :o

when I just got my van staal 375 I was taking it to fish from shore for spotted bay bass, but it was like using an overhead crane to change a flat tire, so I got back to my light reels like the sahara 4000 and 14lb mono

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on June 29, 2017, 04:41:17 PM
dang, those are some impresive reels to fish on the river   :o :o

when I just got my van staal 375 I was taking it to fish from shore for spotted bay bass, but it was like using an overhead crane to change a flat tire, so I got back to my light reels like the sahara 4000 and 14lb mono

van staal,,,,there's no limitation,,,,that's a very nice reel :D

Benni3

Dewayne wanted to hit the river and the smallmouth where hungry,,,,hooked a big rainbow and he went crazy pin wheeling and got on top and kicked the hook,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Great Job Benni!
You and Dewayne keep slayin' em. ;)
Life is Good!

swill88

Quote from: Benni3 on June 29, 2017, 05:36:29 AM
So me and marlo took over 3hr to get 2 dosing of hellgrammites and we got 2 turtles 40 sun perch and red eyes and some very small smallmouth not good,,,,there having the salem fair so people like to yell out there car windows at us  >:(  but we are still trying to catch fish  ;D but that's all you can do.

What are the people from the salem fair yelling at you?  

Benni3

Nothing to bad just some Ernest t bass stuff you dumb  fishing ,,,and thay sounded just like Ernest t bass,,lol,,, YouTube borat's rant naitionat anthem ,,,,yes that's salem va ,,,haha

Benni3

Had to paint my dad's bumper again and I got the headlights too,,,,now it's time to go fishing  :D

Benni3

Well had the police called on us again ,,,lol,,,we went to high school with him no problem nice guy and we got some nice bass,,,no carp but had a good time.

Benni3

Went looking for chain pike no luck,,,did get a 26in carp

Benni3

I told my my dad today I wanted a citishion carp,,,he said how about a state record musky or blue cat ,,, carp ? we can't do it all    ;D

Benni3

Marlo wanted to go to new river ,,,,nothing big today but a lot of smallmouth

Shark Hunter

Maybe no one will call the cops on you there. ;D
Breakin' the Law, Breakin' the Law!
Life is Good!