Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter, Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

And marlo got a largemouth thats very rare here

Benni3

After work had to go pick up a bumper to paint for a friend,,,,and look who here " Miss Virginia " haha  ;D,,, lol

Gfish

Great picture Bennie. "The Lady and the Tramp"!, Kiddin' dude. BTW congradulations on the new job! Had a girlfriend many years ago, she refered to us as "the Fisherman and the Debutante ". And no, probably cause of our differences, we didn't last.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Shark Hunter

More like Beauty and the Beast! ;D
Lookin' Good Benni! ;)
Life is Good!

swill88

Quote from: Gfish on July 17, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
Great picture Bennie. "The Lady and the Tramp"!, Kiddin' dude. BTW congradulations on the new job! Had a girlfriend many years ago, she refered to us as "the Fisherman and the Debutante ". And no, probably cause of our differences, we didn't last.
Gfish

Picture of the Summer!

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,and she was a really nice person very cool  8)

Benni3

I'm sorry for no more fishing reports,,,,it's time to go back to work  >:(  I'm doing conveyor belts ,,,thay sent me to Richmond, va and it's sad thay never recovered  from the civil war,,,lol it was bad

Benni3

So ather work today,,,,I went across the road and saw a friend  he had served in the military 22yrs  :D and  Tim  Kaine va senator,,,ya but I really like penn senators better,,,lol  ;D

Gfish

Cool!, who else do you hang with? Don't care too much for the type of humanity expressed by big-time politicians(behind the scenes), but I might be able to get behind Tim Kaine based on his record, he really seems to have "substance", just to hard to get to know these people as a "persons". I'll be lookin for him in the run-up for the next election cycle.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Me and marlo went to carvings cove,,, had fun but got skunked

Benni3

Marlo wanted to back to carvins cove and we got some bluegill ,,,,but you can see hybrid striped bass breaking just out of reach,,,we rather been fishing with ,,,sal  ;D

Benni3

It's difficult going back to work got to replace this belt on A rock crushers,,, but i get to hang out with friends with a good band and Dewayne wants to take the kayaks out next week end,,,,I got to catch some big fish or I well go,,,,,?

Benni3

Got the kayak out today ,,,,fish everywhere not biting,,,but got one largemouth

Benni3

Carvings cove very difficult to fish,,,,I got 1 smallmouth 1 cat,,,,marlo got a huge freshwater oyster ,,,he did not want me to crack it open it could of had a pink pearl in it ,,so back in the water it went for good luck!!!

Benni3

Me and marlo went to check out our favorite fishing hole and there was our friend,,,and I got something in the mail today "Scott's bait and tackle"yeah you are awesome thanks so much for going over my torque 5,,,,gander mountain going out of business I can see why after thay put line on my reel :o and Scott's got me the parts I needed  for my 430ss ,,kick aftco,,great job  ;D