Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Did good tonight at the cove,,,got the flat head on 8lb that was fun

Ron Jones

That looks like good eating. I love flathead.
Good job brother.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Benni3

Quote from: Ron "Jones on September 18, 2017, 04:25:31 AM
That looks like good eating. I love flathead.
Good job brother.
Ron
thanks Ron,,,,

Benni3

Marlo stepped up from the 6lb

Benni3

We got to October 1st to fish the cove

Benni3

The park employees don't like me and Marlo,,,,because that want to shutdown early  :'(

Benni3

Freshwater fishing has never been easier I look up to every member here,,,because your the best,,,heroes in the fishing world,,,,thanks for the tips and knowledge every fish I catch you have helped me do that and special thanks to sal,,Keith and alan

Benni3

My dad took me down to smith mountain lake,,,he said you don't have s citishion crappie yet,,,well we just stripper fished    ;D not much luck but that's ok ,,good times with my dad

Benni3

Me and Marlo hit the cove,,,citishion channel catfish are 12lb or 30in this one's not it  :D

alantani

you two are amazing!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Thanks alan  :D. ,,,me,my dad,mom,Marlo went to the cove and got skunked,,,but that's ok we still had fun !

Benni3

I saw this guy flying this drone looks like it would be fun to run your line out with,,,,but looked way to expensive  :D

Crow

I've thought about the possibility of using a drone, too ! My winter time fishing buddy, and I fish the surf , almost every day, and neither one of us can cast far enough to get into "deeper" water....we do give the Whiting a rough way to go, though! Bill (my fishing buddy) sent me a website for a "cannon" that "shoots" your rig into the blue....doesn't really look too safe to me !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Yes getting line out is difficult,,, balloons tomorrow if the wind right

Benni3

Carp not citishion,,,marlo had a big one on it got off  >:( ,,,it's his turn  ;D