Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwill98, Gobi King and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 3 marlo got 1 it was difficult,,,,, ;) but time to clear his mind,,,, :D he needs to get a new car and I'm just trying to push him in the right way,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Push him toward a Tesla.   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: thorhammer on March 24, 2021, 08:09:17 PM
John! Where you been hiding brother??? Good to see you - show us some Chill vittles :)
Working my arse off, saving for vacation and trying to see this covid crap through to the end.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Gfish on March 24, 2021, 10:03:20 PM
Chile!, good to hear from you. How'ed your Wife's book do? Man that's alota good quality lures, you get some kinda deal?
She's happy with her progression in writing. Just had a novella released. Wish she could reach a larger audience and make something like a NYT best sellers list.

No deal on the lures, just spending some of the stimulus crap.
It's about what I went through on my last trout trip, rocks, roots, low branches and fish jewelry.
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Benni3 on March 25, 2021, 03:41:35 AM

It's great to see you my friend,,,,, :D that is some nice trout grear,,,,,, ;) I wish we could of meet up last time you were on 81 I could put you on some hybrids,,,but there gone,,,, :( ok but on trout get some "dr juice" to kick the flavor on gulp nightcrawlers or hellgarmites,,,it just works and well spin n glows the smallest size it's a Canadian trick but that works ,,,,,, :)
there guns upthere,,,they can only use is flint rifles ,,,but that's ok,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D
Gotta have toys to play the game with.
Dr. juice? I'll have to check it out.
Ragnar Benson:

Benni3

Quote from: ChileRelleno on March 28, 2021, 04:45:45 AM

It's great to see you my friend,,,,, :D that is some nice trout grear,,,,,, ;) I wish we could of meet up last time you were on 81 I could put you on some hybrids,,,but there gone,,,, :( ok but on trout get some "dr juice" to kick the flavor on gulp nightcrawlers or hellgarmites,,,it just works and well spin n glows the smallest size it's a Canadian trick but that works ,,,,,, :)
there guns upthere,,,they can only use is flint rifles ,,,but that's ok,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D
I think it helps,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 today the river is up so a 4oz weight helps,,,,,, ;) and it lives the grass just broke throw,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 marlo 5 today,,,,,, ;) just having a good time,,,, :D it well rain tomorrow,,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,, ;) with the water up it's nice using the torque 5 and not having any problems it's a fantastic reel after getting it set up right,,,,,, :D and it I hook a yellowfin I can do that too,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: ChileRelleno on March 28, 2021, 04:45:45 AM

If you don't go down 81 and see me I'm gonna get peepeed,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 6 today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 8,,,,marlo 3,,,,clay 1trout and 1 smallmouth but a tank,,,,, ;) and I gave the rod to a little guy so he could get one,,,,today was a good day,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today and marlo got 3,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

This raccoon swam across the river over to me and showed me her little one,,,,,,,,, ;D