Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

In the last picture looks like shes giving you stink eye
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Gfish

Cool!, you think a 'coon raised from a pup(kitten?) would make a good pet?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on April 02, 2021, 01:16:56 AM
I got 4 today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni, I hope you are using the penn torque with the drag lose, one of those fish might drag you to the bottom of the lake if you use 50# of drag
The Baja Guy

Crow

Quote from: Gfish on April 09, 2021, 03:16:47 PM

We have an expression, in these parts...."Crazy as a pet 'coon", so , if that has any merit, at all...I don't want a pet coon !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Quote from: Gfish on April 09, 2021, 03:16:47 PM
It's been tried a million times and never, ever works.  The older they get the meaner they get.

Brewcrafter

I'm with Steve on this one.  In my younger days we used to sneak in to fish a private lake (for you SoCal folks, once upon a time most of Lake Gregory was fenced and private).  Got into a "tug of war" with a giant coon that had the fish end of my stringer and was dragging it into the woods.  I am probably one of a select few on the forum that has brought home the remains of a "sharked" yellowtail and a "cooned" channel cat...- john

Benni3

I got 1 marlo 3 before it started pouring down today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 chub and 1 trout today,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

how big are those chubs?  are there smaller ones in good numbers?  EXCELLENT BAIT!!! 
might be worth tossing out a rig w/ many smaller hooks & put that pro-bucket to full use
7" chub got me a 24" bow...  almost midnight, too -- thought it was a Striper, 'til I got it in

Benni3

I got 27 marlo 7,,,,,, :D marlo haven't really gotten a big um in over a year but today he did,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Ya today was a good day,,,,,,,, ;)

Swami805

Wow!!   Nice one Marlo.  27 today Bennie?  You were on fire!!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Brewcrafter

Nice!  Those are some slugs there!!!!!! - john

Sharkb8

Congratulations Marlo nice fish

Kim

Donnyboat

Yes love it nice work Marlo, n thanks for the pics. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat