Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Dewayne wants to go to the smith river ,,,,,that where I can get a citishion brown  ;D

Benni3

Got one today  :D it's going to rain all day tomorrow,,,,,but we need it ;D

Benni3

Got two tfo rods getting warranty work,,,,it might be time to up date my trout rod and reel,,,maybe a black hole Suzuki 10ft 7.9oz or a jigging master or?,,,,reel pflueger patriarch xt or shimano Stella ? Fishing no good today  ;D

oc1

Good catch.... all of them.  But, catching fish may be getting too easy for you Benny.  You need to tie one hand behind your back or use some ancient technology  :)
-steve

Shark Hunter

Benni,
You keep talking about a citishion?
What does that mean?
I'm sure You, Marlo and Dwayne can get that done, whatever it is. ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on February 08, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
Good catch.... all of them.  But, catching fish may be getting too easy for you Benny.  You need to tie one hand behind your back or use some ancient technology  :)
-steve
thanks man,,,I did ask the game warden one time about spear fishing and yoyos ,,,nope fishing must be with a hook and line on a rod and reel in the state of va freshwater ,,,,,but the trout unlimited members use tenkara rods? :D and can't wait to see your next project steve ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 08, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Benni,
You keep talking about a citishion?
What does that mean?
I'm sure You, Marlo and Dwayne can get that done, whatever it is. ;)
if you catch a large fish with size or weight,,,,send in the paper work on it and get a citishion,,,,,,me and Marlo are going for master angler patchs for different species

Shark Hunter

I mean no Disrepect Benni,
but I think you mean Citation.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 09, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
I mean no Disrepect Benni,
but I think you mean Citation.
yes ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on February 09, 2018, 01:01:46 AM
but the trout unlimited members use tenkara rods
Some of those tenkara rods are beautiful.  Wish I had a need for one.
-steve

Alto Mare

You guys keep on getting those citazioni  ;) ;D...

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on February 09, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on February 09, 2018, 01:01:46 AM
but the trout unlimited members use tenkara rods
Some of those tenkara rods are beautiful.  Wish I had a need for one.
-steve
yes it would be very difficult on bigger fish  :o

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 09, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
You guys keep on getting those citazioni  ;) ;D...

Sal
thanks uncle sal,,,,and Marlo and Dewayne said "hi" ;D

Tiddlerbasher

I've played with a Tenkara rod - ooh it's so old school kinda stick and string sort of thing with fly fishing thrown in - its a great feeling. In the UK a lot of waters limit the length of rod you use - kinda screws the Tenkara thing - pity :(

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on February 10, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
I've played with a Tenkara rod - ooh it's so old school kinda stick and string sort of thing with fly fishing thrown in - its a great feeling. In the UK a lot of waters limit the length of rod you use - kinda screws the Tenkara thing - pity :(
UK limits the length of rod you use  :D i hope the Virginia game department don't here about that one,,,,will have that too  ;D