Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter, Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Rivers flooded,,,went to caverns cove no luck  :)

Benni3

No luck,,,,,but sometimes when the waters up thay hang next to the bank  :)

Benni3

Got 3 rainbows 1 smallmouth,,,,it's to early for him and Dewayne will be out for two months  :(

Benni3

Got 5 this morning,,,,and Dewayne going to be the come back kid

Alto Mare

Cool Benni! keep on catching ;)

What type of rod is that? appears to be perfect for those with that soft tip, but that 706 might be overkill. :)
I got to look for a 430SS for you. :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Bail spring went out in the pflueger patriarch and the screw broke off  :(  so I grabbed the 430ss and i had to call Scott's for a part 39  :) the rods are 9ft tfo sea runners mh good for fish under 10lb,,,, the 706 is good for strippers,cats,carps,,,, i hope your doing good uncle sal  ;D and not working out in this weather

Alto Mare

How big was that fish that bent the spool shaft? or maybe you slipped and hit the spool? ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 18, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
How big was that fish that bent the spool shaft? or maybe you slipped and hit the spool? ;D
I got it at a yard sale last summer like that and a 4400  :)

Benni3

Skunked at the cove yesterday,,,,but got 4 after work today and thanks to "Lee" now i run the line through the eye 3 times or so,,,it has made a big difference,,,,thanks Lee  ;D

Benni3

Got 3 rainbows and 1 redeye today ,,,,I don't use the Springer knot with 8lb,,,I use the improved clinch knot  :D

Benni3

Skunked at the cove yesterday,,,,,today got 1 small cat  :D

Benni3

Thay stocked trout today and Marlo got a citishion size brook  :D and I got the right screw to fix my pflueger  ;D

Alto Mare

I need to talk to Marlo and ask to stop making my buddy look bad on here ;D. Well at last you can fix that reel now ;)

Benni3

I got 8 today and Marlo got 1 and boozer got a big brook and Austin got a big rainbow  :D

Benni3

Marlo got trout all day long,,,,, I got 12 after work and austin got the big one today  :D