Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat, Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 25, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
Very nice Benni! ;)
thanks uncle sal,,,,got it in today rod to pair with the 1/0 $38 weight of rod 8.2 oz 10.6ft and the cat likes it  ;D

Benni3

Got 0,,,Marlo got 1,,,thay stocked today but the waters way up and a 1oz sinker didn't help  ;D

bhale1

I wanna go hang out with Benni and Marlo ;D.......they seem to fish a lot and are always smiling!
Great job Benni!!
Brett

Benni3

Quote from: bhale1 on March 28, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
I wanna go hang out with Benni and Marlo ;D.......they seem to fish a lot and are always smiling!
Great job Benni!!
Brett
come down anytime,,,,,,got 1 today after work,,,Marlo got 12 and Larry stopped by to hang out,,,,,really cool guy me and Marlo love to fish with

Benni3

Got 1 chub,,,,,but got to fish with Larry for a hour,,,,Larry's cool  ;D

Benni3

Got 10 today,,,, larry came by to see me Dewayne, boozer,my parents, mike,game wardings Shannon and matthew  ;D I tryed big lures but no big ones :D

Shark Hunter

You Da Man Benni! ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 01, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
You Da Man Benni! ;)
thanks man and good luck on your trip,,,,,hope you get a big fish,,,,,,,got 5 trout 1 smallmouth,,,,Dewayne got 5,,, upstream marlo got 20 gene 3

Benni3

Got 2 Brooks 1 smallmouth,,,then had to go back to work :( but I was on a roll  :D

Benni3

Got 2,,,,Dewayne got 6 ,,,,, in 31mph winds on and off today  :-\ then got the 1/0 in the mail uncle sal built for me  :D much need for the cove and new river,,,,he did the 16/0,,9/0 and now the incredible 1/0 you got to love uncle sal ;D

Alto Mare

I'm glad you like it Benni! now go get some fish! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Got 3 today Dewayne 5 and this little man told me he hasn't got a fish all day  :-[ then reel this one in and he told me it's alot of fun catching fish on this pole,,,,,,ya it is ain't it and Dewayne started laughing  ;D

Benni3

Got 6,,,,Dewayne 6,,,,boozer 4,,,it was cold and raining but the fish was biting

Benni3

Got4,,,,Dewayne got12 and 2 Nice ones  ;D

SoCalAngler

Benni3,

I hate to say this but have you ever thought about starting a new thread? I for one will never look through 39 pages of stuff to see what you are talking about.

I'm sorry if this sounds blunt to you, but maybe if you started a new thread maybe others may want to look at it ? I'm sure I would.

Take care and thanks for contributing to this web site. I'm sure I will check out your most recent posts.