Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Power bait ;D

Benni3

Got 4 today and got to fish with Larry and Dewayne  ;D

Benni3

Got 2 cats and Marlo got  1 hybrid,,,,,went the cove this morning but a storm came up with about 20mph winds,,,,,it was time to pick Marlo up anyway  ;D

Benni3

Got 2 today Marlo got 1,,,,but it was the first cat he has got in a long time ;D

alantani

you guys really are awesome! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Benni and his Crew are the true meaning of fishing.
From Costa Rica to Virginia, Marlo, Dewyane ,Boozer, Larry and all his Comrades get it done. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Benni, I need to come down and hang with you guys one day.
Keep enjoying it.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Alan,,daron,,uncle sal,,, had to drive to Hendrick wv,,,and work all day :-[,,,but when I read this :),,,,it made my day :D """thanks""" ;D

Benni3

Going Virginia beach the 1st and 2st,,,, if somebody wants to go fishing let me no,,,, I'm trying to charter a boat ;D

Benni3

Just hit Virginia beach and found some money in my pocket :D,,,don't know if I'm in the right place at the right time,,,I think there feeding at night ;D

Benni3

Nothing big today,,,,,just croakers

Benni3

Charter cancelled   ??? "ruff sea" and the cobia and red drum are there thick ;D

Benni3

My girlfriends birthday went to Virginia beach,,,,got back to work   ??? Thay sent me right back there,,,so I stopped by princess ane distributing co and got this rod for $50 and the rollers spin like new,,,,thay also have a 12/0 if anybody interested  ;D

Shark Hunter

Did you get that Rod because it says "We Three" You, Dewayne and Marlo?
The Three Amigos!
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 08, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
Did you get that Rod because it says "We Three" You, Dewayne and Marlo?
The Three Amigos!

I like that :D,,,, i got it because it has the biggest aftco rollers on it,,,,,and it well be a good fix me up project for the 9/0 or 20/0 back up ;D