Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Alright Marlo & Benni! Love me some Channel cats!

My wife retired from a government(county)hospital system. Good patient-care work habits were not, for the most part, the "thing" there. I gathered from her stories, that there were very few employees that could overcome that type of workplace culture to "go the extra mile". One good doctor, nurse, orderly, or CNA can make a big diffrence in the lives of people stuck inna hospitol. Keep it up Marlo!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,,Marlon is a really great friend and he helps veterans in the last time ;D

smnaguwa

Congrats to Marlon! I have worked at military and VA hospitals and could have used more personnel like you.

swill88

Bennie, I love this never ending fishing tour... keep it going and keep posting please!

What VA does Marlo volunteer at?  It is a 'good' hospital?  I'm starting a list.

Thanks, Steve

Shark Hunter

Salem VA Medical Center on his award certificate.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,,,yes marlo works at the va, he cleans there rooms and sometimes he is the only visitor thay get to talk too and he really cares about the veterans  ;D

swill88

Thanks to you Benni! And to Marlo.  You guys are fishing heros.

While I'm rehabbing this bionic knee I'm researching the next big road trip to be combined with the big relocation search. Nuff said. This thread just cannot be hijacked.  New post and new topic coming real soon.

Bennie, I would sure love to see a gps map of your fishing spots in a year. Please?

Steve

Benni3

Quote from: swill88 on June 24, 2018, 08:37:45 PM
Thanks to you Benni! And to Marlo.  You guys are fishing heros.

While I'm rehabbing this bionic knee I'm researching the next big road trip to be combined with the big relocation search. Nuff said. This thread just cannot be hijacked.  New post and new topic coming real soon.

Bennie, I would sure love to see a gps map of your fishing spots in a year. Please?

Steve

thanks man,,,,and no problem on the spots,,, I was just on GPS satellite trying to find more ;D

Benni3

It came in the mail today,,,,the"Skark Tank"will have the last of the big blocks  ;D

Benni3

Got 1 cat today  ;D

Shark Hunter

Got Mine today too Benni. ;)
But I'm not covering the name. ::)
I can send you some fish grippers so you can stop using those big hemostats.
Keep on Catching Brother!
Pretty Cool you got the last one. #20 of 20.
Life is Good!

Fishy247

I love the last paragraph of that letter...dragged down the beach by a big tiger or hammerhead, or pinned to the gunnels by a big Bluefin....AWESOME!!

ChileRelleno

I'm obviously slacking hard in my perusing of this site, cause I somehow missed out on those beasts.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Benni3

Got 1 cat today and marlo got 2,,,,,1 big one but it flopped back in the water before pitcher ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 26, 2018, 04:51:01 AM
Got Mine today too Benni. ;)
But I'm not covering the name. ::)
I can send you some fish grippers so you can stop using those big hemostats.
Keep on Catching Brother!
Pretty Cool you got the last one. #20 of 20.

thanks my friend and shark hunter on your reel is just cool,,,,mine has mas pesado on it :D and yes no more hemostats on the cats,,,,but that do sting