Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Got 1 small hybrid and marlo got 1 largemouth and 1 smallmouth  ;D

Benni3

Put up a good fight

Benni3

Not the biggest  ;D

Benni3

Skunked,,,,,me and marlo looking for new places to fish went to lake moomaw for steelheads,,,,no luck but still had fun ;D

Benni3

seen not the average weekend warrior with Texas tags,,,did a little research and it was Keith combs currently world rank 29 in bass fishing,,career earnings $1.39 million :o there was more boats like this going south on i-81 ??? but the tournament is in Chesapeake ;D

TheReelShop

Benni, how much line did the 20/0 take.. looks insane

Benni3

2500yards of 200lb fins braid and I got some room for mono top shot ;D

TheReelShop

Quote from: Benni3 on July 27, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
2500yards of 200lb fins braid and I got some room for mono top shot ;D

OMG buaahahahahahaha

Benni3

Me and marlo went to the river,,,,but I only got a turtle  ;D

Zimbass

Quote from: Benni3 on July 27, 2018, 04:10:55 AM
seen not the average weekend warrior with Texas tags,,,did a little research and it was Keith combs currently world rank 29 in bass fishing,,career earnings $1.39 million :o there was more boats like this going south on i-81 ??? but the tournament is in Chesapeake ;D

The Bassmaster Elite event was postponed due to the recent heavy rains, and hazardous water conditions. They were going home I guess !!
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Donnyboat

Thanks Benni, great photo of the 20/0, you would have to happy with it ay, you have a good mate in Marlo, he always looks happy, even when he only catches a small fish, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: Zimbass on July 28, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on July 27, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

The Bassmaster Elite event was postponed due to the recent heavy rains, and hazardous water conditions. They were going home I guess !!
thanks man,,,,,,that might have been good luck for some  :D

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on July 28, 2018, 05:13:09 PM
Thanks Benni, great photo of the 20/0, you would have to happy with it ay, you have a good mate in Marlo, he always looks happy, even when he only catches a small fish, cheers Don.
yes sir,,,,and fishing has not been as good this year as last,,,,but fishing with marlo,dewayne,larry and dad,,,,,we still have fun :D you got to have bad days to have good ones  ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo went to the new river and everytime we see this water snake this must be his home,,,,and he is very curious :o

Benni3

we got some smallmouth,,,,marlo had the big one but it got off and I slipped and hit my head on a rock and fell in the river :D but we still had fun ;D