Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Yes Benni, the crew at Scott's are the best.
What are you doing with a 430ss? now you're stepping into my territory ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Hey uncle sal,,,got a 430ss and a 440ss at a yard sale and the 430 drag spring clip and washers was gone,,,thinking of putting on a power knob on the torque 5  :D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 03, 2017, 12:45:54 AM
Yes Benni, the crew at Scott's are the best.
What are you doing with a 430ss? now you're stepping into my territory ;D
and still loving that 9/0 You did for me ,,,,it's awesome I would take it out on the kayak and hook a big cat but the drag would sink me  ;D lol

Benni3

Me and marlo hit the river got a lot of small stuff ,,,the cat was really rare most die out years ago,,,feed the turtle,,,my dad said it's a full moon no use going to the lake  :D  ya it was slow but we had fun!

Benni3

The full moon got us again,,,,still had fun

Benni3

Fishing slow ,,,I just keep catching small things  :( and I didn't even go fishing tonight

Shark Hunter

Don't try to kiss that one! :o
Life is Good!

Benni3

15 more fish to go

Benni3

Me and marlo hit the pier  :D I got a chain pickerel,,,thats cool to see them back after about "50years"

Benni3

Looking for the elusive carp,,in the cold spring water got 5 rainbows  ;D

Benni3

Went down river got 1 small cool turtle then 1 big one he bit a treble hook in half

Benni3

My rat rod
Some very nice people has help me put this thing together,,,, 3yr ago Scott's bait and tackle put ss sleeves  4.1 gears and ht-100,,,had a aftco butt and a new set of rollers mac stout at Crowder rods built me this custom  rod for $98 dollars  ;D ,,,,,sal hooked me up with the t-handle and the owner of where I work gave me the leather  for the drag patch and he said that's stuff expensive! you know how much that costs let me tell you it expensive!  ::)

Alto Mare

Nice set-up Benny! There are many that sell knobs on our site, including our Boss. I directed you to the knob you requested :).
Not that there is anything wrong with that  ;)
I see your reels are multiplying like rabbits, you better slow down or you'll run out of room soon, don't ask how I know ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Nice Set up Benni. Nice touch on that drag lever.
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on August 17, 2017, 01:24:12 AM
My rat rod
Some very nice people has help me put this thing together,,,, 3yr ago Scott's bait and tackle put ss sleeves  4.1 gears and ht-100,,,had a aftco butt and a new set of rollers mac stout at Crowder rods built me this custom  rod for $98 dollars  ;D ,,,,,sal hooked me up with the t-handle and the owner of where I work gave me the leather  for the drag patch and he said that's stuff expensive! you know how much that costs let me tell you it expensive!  ::)

sooo, this reel its to catch the big turttle?  ;D ;D

by the way, how did you made the drag patch? I have some leather pieces that i can use to made something like that
The Baja Guy