Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Thanks for the pictures,  It makes me want to fishing more.  like when I was a kid.   I,m workin on being a kid again.... ;)

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on November 24, 2017, 05:20:41 PM
   Thanks for the pictures,  It makes me want to fishing more.  like when I was a kid.   I,m workin on being a kid again.... ;)
It isn't going to take much.  You are having too much fun.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,,big day today I was fishing on the bridge this morning and some kid slid in to the sign,,,I told him don't just look at it,,,get out of here before the cops come  ::)

Benni3

Weekend warriors :( the fish are so small you got to hold them out for the camera ,,,,,Then Marlo came down  :D then Dewayne came down  ;D then we got some fish

Shark Hunter

A fish is a fish my man. ;)
Great to fish with your Bro's.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 25, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
A fish is a fish my man. ;)
Great to fish with your Bro's.
thanks man,,,,all day today trout

Benni3

Quote from: gstours on November 24, 2017, 05:20:41 PM
you catch big fish  ;D

Benni3

Marlo sent this to me,,,,he said you know who this is,,,,, i said "trout unlimited 308" :D ;D

Benni3

Ok,,,,,it's almost time ::),,,"1"need to test it first ;),,,"2"I got to go to the gym Hey stick man >:(,,,,"3"need a shark rig  :D "4"charter a boat"5"?

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on November 23, 2017, 09:18:29 PM
Simms makes some great, but expensive, stuff. Payed a small fortune for some cleated-felt-soled wading boots.
Worth every penny. You could walk for miles in 'em, in or odda the stream, and they were like a good pair a hiking boots. No shrinkage, never lost a cleat.
Best fly vest I ever owned was a Simms too.
Gfish
your advice on the fly vest it was good  :D I can put everything from my flys to my black barts in this thing  and it has a pocket just for power bait   ;D

Alto Mare

Looking good Benni, now you're getting serious ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Stylin' and Profilin' Benni. ;)
Sharking from a Boat is a lot different than how I do it,
but I'm sure I can help you out.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 03, 2017, 04:44:47 AM
not yet uncle sal went out today to test the 16/0 out but the only one I got today was on the 50wt  and we did not know there was a fishing tournament this weekend and you should saw the bass anglers when I throw it back  :o  ???

Benni3

Tap tap----tap---taptap I miss him 5 times and he stole the bait,,,then tapjerk,,,got him  ;)

Alto Mare

Quote from: Benni3 on December 03, 2017, 11:09:12 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on December 03, 2017, 04:44:47 AM
not yet uncle sal went out today to test the 16/0 out but the only one I got today was on the 50wt  and we did not know there was a fishing tournament this weekend and you should saw the bass anglers when I throw it back  :o  ???

This pic should be good enough for photo of the month!...very cool Benni!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.