Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

I used to fish for an hour or so before work,the beach is a couple blocks from my office. Got out of the habit but need to start again. Thanks for the inspiration Benni
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Oh wow,,,,,thanks guys for your support ;D,,,,it pushes me not to give up and it pays off big time,,,,,,no fishing today work was fun :D

Benni3

Got 4 today,,,,Dewayne and boozer watches to see if I'm getting a bite  :D

Benni3

Got 5 today,,,,,thay stocked the "regular section" less rules,,,,but there was to many people  ::) looks like thay where trying to spook the fish so i went down to the catch and "release section" and Dewayne and boozer came down   :D

Benni3

Got 8 today,,,,and everybody wanted to go fishing  Dewayne got 1 and Marlo got 10,,,cat 0

Alto Mare

way to go benni ;)!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 18, 2018, 01:26:11 AM
way to go benni ;)!
thanks uncle sal,,,,got 3 ,,,,,Dewayne got over 10,,,,,his back getting better  ;D

Benni3

Got 4,,,this one is good striper bait size  ;D

Benni3

Dewayne got this picture  ;D

Benni3

No luck today,,,,the snow slowed everything down,,,,but Dewayne is back on the water fishing  ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 24, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
Nice Blower. ;)
thanks man,,,,,,got 2 today and Dewayne had no luck fly fishing,,,,,,you need a white fly that looks like a snow flake  :-[ that's what there feeding on  ;D

Benni3

Just found out that "dicks sporting goods"  has a sale $12.98 any two spools of trilene xt line,,,,I got 20lb 3000yrds ::)

Benni3

Got 7 nothing big,,,,Dewayne came down to hang out,,,,pretty good day ;D

Alto Mare

Very nice Benni! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.